Chapter Twenty One

As soon as the words left my mouth, Josh's lips attacked mine and I moaned against him.

I grip his sides as he moves over me, his hips pressing hard against mine as he moves a bit, creating that friction that caused me to cry out and dig my nails into Josh's soft skin.

Josh moves his lips across my jaw and down my neck, his eyes roaming my body as his hands gently do the same.  "God, you're so beautiful, Cola." He whispers.

I smile and lean my head back as he licks a long wet strip from my collar bone to my jaw, breathing on it and making me shiver.

"Josh, please.." I whisper, moving my hips to  grind against his.

Josh groans quietly and then takes one of my hands, lowering it to his covered hard on.  

"Do you see what you do to me, Cola? This...is just for you." He says, leaning forward to kiss me.

I part my lips against his and his tongue instantly invades my mouth, caressing ever nook and cranny and I didn't know that one touch can turn me on so much.

My hand is still on Josh's hard on and I slowly move it, stroking him through his sweat pants.

Josh moans and pulls back. I watch in confusion as he stands up.

Everything becomes clear to me when he quickly takes off his sweat pants and he's now free to the world.

My eyes widen as I take in his naked body. Yes, I've seen it before but I've never really gotten the chance to admire it like I can now.  His abs toned and gorgeous, flexing and ripping with every motion he makes. His toned legs and arms, sun kissed yet also pale. His hair is a bit messed up but in a sexy way and it makes my mouth water.

My eyes travel lover and I moan softly at the sight of his trudging v-lines and following member.

How the hell is that thing supposed to fit inside of me?!

I look up at him and meet his hard emerald green eyes. Josh comes over to me and lays back in his original position and I place my hands on his face, bringing him in for a deep and passionate kiss.

Josh wraps his arms around me and brings me even closer to his warm body, if that was even possible.

I cried out as he squeezed my sides and he instantly let go of me, dropping me back to the bed.

I fixed the sheets in my hands and pulled, my face contorting from pleasure to pain in seconds and my side begins to burn and throb.

"Fuck. Fuck it hurts, Josh. It hurts." I whimper.

Josh's face falls and he kisses my shoulder and cheek.  "I'm so sorry. I got caught up in the moment and I didn't realize th-"

"Josh, it's okay. It was an accident. Just...maybe we should wait until I'm a bit better." I say, cutting him off.

Josh nods and kisses me softly before standing up and slipping on his sweat pants. I watch as he walks over to the door, his features hard once more.

"Are you leaving?" I ask quietly, pulling the sheets over my body as I look at him, confusion written all over my face.

Josh pauses as his hand grabs the door knob before turning to look at me. "Yeah..I'm gonna go find you some medicine and another heating pad. I'll be right back."

I nod and smile small to him as he leaves, shutting the door behind him firmly.

I waited and waited and waited.

Three hours passed and Josh still hadn't come back.

Waking up from my nap, I carefully sit up and jump a bit as the door slams open, Josh coming and carrying a limp Louis in his arms.