Why him?

Bam's POV

"A spell that duplicates yourself?" Khun questions.

Hwaryun nods. "Though one of a total amount people will have their past selves, age varies, and two of the total amount has a strange lustful desire towards certain people but rarely themselves. Those two people will either 'attack' their self or two people at once."

"What's lust?" I question. Every single person turns and looks at me with a sense of disbelief. Shibisu walks up to me and whispers some sort of definition to me. Deep love? Hmm. "I think I get it?"

"You're too innocent for this world, Bam," says Endorsi.

"So we have to deal with our duplicate until the end of the stage?" I ask nervously. She gives me a nod, making me feel mentally uneasy. "Well, shall we start everyone?"

Everyone seemed excited. They chattered and laughed. I look at the floor, thinking about what might happen if I see 'that' me. I don't really feel like thinking about it. "Bam, are you alright," asks Khun.

"Just a bit nervous is all."

The spell was done and a giant amount of smoke was released. I accidentally inhaled and started choking. Whoops. Coughing, I look up to see a huge group of people. It was pretty cool until I made eye contect with... myself. Everyone was just as surprised as me to see my past self. As he takes his steps towards me, his robe from the tournament flows just barely.

"Why do you look like me?" He asks emotionally. "I.. I'm just the you after you, I suppose." I feel a huge round a fear pass through my lungs. I hated everything I did and was back then. He steps forward and shoves me to the ground. His arms are at both of my sides of my waist, trapping me in some sort of cage. His cold calculated eyes stare at me and his bangs drapped around an eye. I feel a sudden sting as he bites down my cheek.

"Ow ow! Stop that!" I shout shoving him as he resists. Khun and many more people all gather up to secure the other me. They pull him back to earn a death threatening glare from him, causing them to immediately release the clone. The group was the ones keeping that me away from myself.

I try rubbing off the pain until I was grasped by behind my shoulders. The white hair made me extremely anxious. Khun? I open my mouth to speak just to feel a sharp pain piercing my neck with out me even noticing. I shout in surprise as he grasps me in a bear hug. "Stop! Stop! Stop! Khun, stop!"

Everyone turns towards me and rushes over. I could feel blood slowly cooling against my skin. The real Khun tackles the one behind me.

"I'm feeling really uncomfortable fighting against myself. Though I would say I do look quite handsome," he states. "Khun..." I whisper. I almost forgot about the bite mark.

I used my hand to keep in the blood while it heals "What's going on?" CRASH! Endorsi and 'Viole' started fighting.

Before they could aim their finishing blows I had to do something. "Wait hold on!" I yell, moving out my hand. "Stop!" Even without their shinsu, Endorsi gave him a breathtaking punch to the stomach.

"I wouldn't want to hurt your pretty face," she says simply with a scoff. Viole held his stomach for a couple seconds before standing up straight.

The one at the entrance, Hwaryun, opened the door, wasting no time. We all followed behind. Some people chatted with themselves while Rak and Khun took care of Viole and other Khun.

The real Khun ties his hair with the bandana. "This will be to avoid confusion, alright?" I nod. "Not a bad idea!"

We fought robot like bugs as well as these giant beetles. I summoned the thorn with a bright blue and red spark. The fight was almost over. The clones participated amazingly too. A flew up on blue fury to make an attack. Until a was grabbed by claws. I grabbed onto one of the claws, trying to destroy it with shinsu. But the pain was unavoidably dreadful. My stomach felt like it was being balled up and crushed slowly. I yell out for help reluctantly.

I look up to see the two Khuns and two Rak standing on the light houses. "Khun, Rak!" I try shouting. "Damn it, Bam!" They both yelled, stopping the claws tightening with the light houses. A Rak throws his spear with a loud shout, destorying it. Everyone attacked the giant beatle with all they had but I was so helpless. As the claws crumble to the ground, I begin to fall with those pieces.

I reach out to the three of them, missing their hands by just a few inches. Before I hit fell to the ground, Viole catches me with his Blue Fury, stepping slowly onto the ground. He sets me down, forcing me to sit, and stares up at the deceased monster as I hold onto my wound.

The Khun duo run up and ask; "Bam, are you okay?" I held onto my stomach, not noticing the blood. "The thorn should heal it, so I think I'll be alright. Sorry for worrying you all." I look up.

Then, Viole leans into the same position as before, nipping at my cheek. "Will you allow me this time?" he whispers into on ear. "I am clearly the better choice, Bam," a whisper blows into my other ear. My cheeks begin to feel hot.

"What the hell! When did you get there?!" Khun shouts. "Get off you disgusting perverts!"

"Are you jealous?" The clones say simultaneously.

"Why would I be jealous of copies like you? You're clearly disturbing Bam."

Endorsi became impatient and shoves them both off me. My ears still felt really hot. Viole appears randomly next to me again, grabbing my ear. "They're red." He leans in but I push him back a bit and his reaction was to harshly chomp my ear. I yelp and pull away as fast as I can.

I look up and see both of the Khun's aggression. "GET OFF, YOU BASTARD!!"

Haha what have I created? Updates every Sundays and Wednesdays. (Even though it's Tuesday). I originally made this story for my own amusement but I thought that would be selfish. So whoever out there who actually reads this, good for you! See you next time! :D

[08/07/18]