Strawberry Ears

[As said in the previous chapter; only some lemon! Type of Lemon: Viole x Bam!]

Bam's P.O.V.

His lip brushes against mine. I slightly part my lips to speek, unexpectedly allowing him to slip his tongue in. I grab onto his shoulders as the kiss suddenly drives me into a daze. Panting, he pulls away licks his fingers seductively.

"This might hurt just a bit. If you want me to stop, I will," he says tugging down my pants. His finger rubs against the entrance and slowly enters. I tightly close my eyes and gasp from all the pain. "What should I do?" I could feel two of his fingers slowly stretch my entrance.

I squirm a bit due to the discomfort. His teeth grazes my hot ears and bites down softly. I let out a strange sound as his canine teeth dig their way into my ear. He pulls out his two fingers and gently licks my cheek as if he were a feline. His soft kiss on that cheek happens to comfort me just a bit.

That's when we heard a loud knock on the door. My breath hitched as I hesitantly pulled up my pants, ears burning hot. I purposely avoided eye contact with him.

Him and I stared at the door for a moment before he went up to open it. "Is Bam awake?" asks one Khun. Viole gives them a nod and let's them in. He sat beside me, always in the same polite manor. Orginal Khun pats my head and hands me some tea, sitting on a nearby chair.

"Thanks. You didn't need to." I bow my head a bit as a thanks.

On the other hand, the other Khun leans in and kisses my forehead. Bandana tied Khun grabs his face and shoves him away. His eyes revert to Viole. "When did he wake up," he asks.

"I would say about 10 to 15 minutes," he responds. I take a sip of the tea as they have their conversation.

"Imagine Bam's harem now."

"PTT!" I choked on the tea and coughed. "H-harem? I never thought I had one in the first place."

"Strange that you know about that but not lust," says duplicate Khun. "Well, Shibisu told me about it in some manwha." I whisper.

Viole leans in to bite on my cheek again. "Hey, stop that. Ow!" He pulls back with blood on his lip. "Would you stupid clones stop that. It's gross!" I hear Khun complain.

I reach over my hand and place it on my cheek. I retracted it and stared at the blood that was smeared on my palm. "Ah.."

Viole suddenly looks down with disappointment from himself. "H-hey don't worry, it'll heal." He stands up and walks to the door.

"I'll see myself out," he says, shutting the door behind him.

"I can't help but worry. You've always been putting the blame on yourself lately."

"That's just how he is."

The Khuns actually agreed with each other for once. I stand up and stretch. "I think I'm going to get something to eat. Wanna come?" They both say they they have to work on something and that they can't accept.

I sit in the lunch area, eating my sandwich quietly. Humming with delight, I continued to eat like there was no tomorrow. Endorsi leans over and grabs my ear, roughly pulling. "Oww!"

"Your ears have been strawberries since you came here. What in the world happened to you?" She complains, tugging on my ear harder. I let out a yelp as I pat her arms, attempting to move her away.

"It happens, Endorsi. Ow! Please, let go of my ear!" I whine.

As she lets go, I cover my ear leaning forward over the table. What did I do wrong? I look up and see the door swing open then shut again. A figure looks around and spots me.

Viole walks over to me and leans over my shoulder. It seems like he changed into my clothes too. As he leans over he whispers something in my ear.

"The clone of Khun and real Khun wants you to meet up with us for a meeting after you're finished. They said it will be held in the conference room," he spoke softly.

After he says that, he left the lunch area without saying nothing but; "see you there". I throw away my extra trash and wash my hands off in the rest room. I splashed water on my face and dried it off with a small towel.

"I wonder what they need," I ask myself before heading out.

Next chapter has alot of SMUT. So while you all out there who are waiting, have fun anticipating! The title of the next chapter is called "A Pleasant Conference". If you didn't like Smut or Lemon then why are you here? For the storyline?

Anyway, school has started for me. The updates will still continue normally but it will be released later in the day rather than earlier. Just sayin'! ;9

[8/15/18]