Food Fight!!

Khun's P.O.V.

Me and Aguero have been training well together lately. Everyone worked with us for tomorrow's upcoming surprise. A shame that Bam and Viole can't help us. That, of course, would ruin the surprise. I washed my face in the sink and dried off my face with a towel. Aguero does the same thing as I and we both head back to the room.

"Do you think their waiting for us, Khun," he asks.

"Of course they are and you know it," I respond harshly.

I walk to the door and knock a couple times. While waiting, Aguero becomes impatient and jams the door open then step in.

"Hey, don't just-" He quickly silences me with his hand and points at the bed. I look over to where he's pointing and see Viole and Bam sleeping soundly together. Yeah, I wouldn't want to wake them up.

"I'm actually pretty jealous. It seems like Bam wants to be around him than us," he sighs.

"Well, it only makes sense. Viole knows him better than we do and we are very good friends of his. That..." I take my time to process what I just said.

"You get it don't you? It's almost like he's hiding something from us. Like he's keeping something private that he doesn't want us knowing," he says. His arms folds as he leans back on the wall. "I'm still jealous of Viole though for hogging Bam."

"You guys are very spoiled," I say under my breath. "Decide where you're sleeping because I'm probably not sharing my bed with the likes of you."

"Haha, that's like insulting yourself in a way," he chuckles. Damn, he has a point. I groan and turn off the lamp, laying in my bed. "Just don't bother me," I mumble. The bed tilts slightly as he lays on his back and towards the ceiling. I raise my hand in front of my mouth and yawn. All the training had got to me and it made me extremely tired. I quickly fall asleep after thinking about tomorrow's breakfast.

When the alarm clock annoyingling beeps I try to get up and turn it off. Instead, another hand turns it off for me as Aguero lays his heavy body on my back. "Get the hell off of me," I manage out. "It's not damn fault I woke up like this," he groans, pushing me down to get himself off. I sit up with my back facing the end of the bed. I rub my eyes and lazily turn over to Bam's bed.

Viole lays towards us, eyes open. Bam rests his upper body on his arm, rubbing his eyes. "Goodmorning, Khun, Aguero," he mutters. His bed hairs stick out as he gets off of Viole.

"Your bed hairs, Bam. You look so adorable!" Curse you for speaking my thoughts.

"Oh sorry, I'll fix that right away!" As he is about to get off the foot of the bad, he's held back by Viole. Bam turns around and sits in front of him. He takes out a comb and brushes down his hair gently letting the curves face inwards. It's nice to see Bam being so accepting.

My head is suddenly tugged back as a nap in my hair is pulled. I quickly turn around to see Aguero stroking my hair roughly with the brush. "Stop that you idiot," I shout. He continues until he is finished which annoyed the hell out of me. Why don't I ever listen to others?

"Let's not argue, you two," says Viole.

"We can comb your hair for you guys too!" Cheerfully recommends Bam. But that was not the problem here. I shake my head. "No, don't worry about it, Bam," I start. "Of course! I'd do anything you want!" Damn it, Aguero.

After Aguero's agreement, we ended up brushing and combing each other's hair. Viole's was especially long yet so silky. I wouldn't be surprised if Bam had the same soft hair. Aguero won't stop rubbing his cheek on Viole's hair. "Ah, I wish your hair was a pillow!"