Our Day

Viole's P.O.V.

I move my hand and place it on his. His eyes look down at me and the corner of his lips curve up. As everyone had their meeting I went over few chapters of the book we were reading to him. He listens carefully and quietly as I speak aloud the words. Bam wonders what it would look like as a Kemonomimi. "I bet your ears would be super fluffy and soft, like a cat's," he comments.

"What about Aguero or Khun?"

"Well, maybe like dogs? They do like argue a lot with others."

I nod. Would he be happy if we were Kemonomimis? I'll ask someone some other time. Bam's hand is as warm as mine. We may be the same person but right now, we are different individuals. I bring his hand closer and gently bite it.

"Hey, what are you doing?" he innocently asks. I suck on his index and middle finger, feeling him shift a bit. This is all I can do to restrain myself. The scent he has is abnormally sweet. "Viole, does this help you?" I didn't want to lie so I hum as a yes. His hand relaxes as I slick my tongue between his fingers and nibble.

He's probably allowing me do this because he feels responsible for not doing anything in return. I can definitely accept this as payback. He shouldn't be doing anything to intense to pay us back like this. I pull his hand away and grab the tissues to dry his fingers off

"I'm sorry, Bam."

"No, please don't worry about it."

I fold my arms and rest my head on the sheets. He places his hand on my head as I nuzzle into it. This is somehow comforting. Just the feeling of knowing that someone is there can make you feel less alone.

"I'll read the next few chapters to you, okay?" I nod. As he reads, I do nothing but stare and listen. The book comes to an end and we talk about what we liked about it. We've been reading many genres along with different authors. The books we choose are short so we finish them quickly.

"Hey, Viole? How are you supposed to deal with death? Does everyone do something different about it?"

I look down at the sheets. "I'm sorry, I don't know either," I say. "Don't worry, I didn't expect you too."

Knock Knock Knock! "I'm coming in Bam!" The doorknob shakes as Khun swings the door open. "Welcome back, Khun. How was the meeting?"

He scratches the back of his head. "There weren't a lot of problems but the arrangement with the pairings is still a nuisance. Less than half of the duplicates actually came back."

I quietly yawn as they spoke to each other. Bam notices and turns towards me. "You can go to the room and sleep if you want. I'll be alright here," he smiles as always. I shake my head and lean my upper body on the side of the bed. "I'll stay here for you for today." It's only 4:48 in the afternoon and it felt like we've done so much.

Bam's P.O.V.

Khun sits next to me as I place my hand on Viole's head. He glances up to look at me and smiles a little to himself. The comfort of being with someone and knowing that they're there. It's such a nostalgic feeling. He leans against my hand a couple times before actually falling asleep.

"How nice. Viole seems to put a lot of trust in you. It only makes sense," says Khun.

"I guess so," I respond lighting patting his hair.

"You'll be dismissed from being bedridden tomorrow morning. I have to get some papers done. We hope to see you soon, Bam." Ending off with that, Khun left the room. I turn towards the window and sigh. My stomach feels horrible. I move my hands and slide into the blanket, curling to avoid the discomfort.

Purposely short chapter because the next one it gonna be a b--ch. Another reason is because there was supposed to be another "scene" that happened between them but I thought there was too much VxB (Viole x Bam). If you want to, for some reason, read it then I could publish it. But that's only If.

If you actually mind the update schedule and have any recommendations about rearranging it, please do tell me.

[10|11|18]