Passing Phase

[Late Warning: Viole x Bam Smut]

Viole's P.O.V.

That was a bit exciting. I feel the need to make a move but he asleep right now. Well I have done it once before. That clone Khun knew that one of us two had to stay behind for Bam and his symptoms. I guess he trusted me with him more. That's hardly believable.

I shake my head lightly and stare at the resting figure. His face is so cute when its flushed. My hand sits onto his cheek as my thumb gently grazes it softly.

I climb onto the bed to where I'm in a top position. My arms and legs are at his sides and my head is just above his, caging the body. My breath shudders slightly. I don't want to keep attacking him like this. I really need to get some help.

It's almost to much to handle for me. I lean down and nip at his neck and shoulder, enjoying the small hitches in his breathing. I open his mouth with my tongue and accidentally bite into the kiss. It is too much to handle.

I get up and crawl under the blanket. I remove his under clothes and started licking my finger. If Bam does wakes up, I'll make sure that he's feeling his best. My fingers rub against his entrance slowly before going in. He whimpers even though he's asleep. I part my lips and wrap it around the head of his member. The tongue flicks against the slit, making him squirm.

My two fingers move in deeper as I stretch his entrance out. With one deep thrust from my fingers, he woke up. I see his eyes open, face red, with a thin layer of sweat making his face. My fingers move on their own and begin thrusting harder until it hit a good spot. He clenches around my fingers and moans. I move his legs over my shoulder for better access.

"V-Viole? W-what are y-you doing?"

I rub against the sweet spot teasingly making him moan and cry out more. What in the hell am I doing to him? My head bobs as I repeat the action. I time my bobbing with the three fingered thrusts so he'll feel much more better. "S-stop with that s-spo- Aagh~" He clenches around my fingers and moans out. His member twitches for more attention every time I pull away.

I move up and align myself with his entrance. Without doing anything, I could feel Bam push himself in. I thrust in harshly, earning another loud tasteful sound. "T-tch.." he peeps.

I smile a bit and lean down. "A kiss? What kind would you like?" He takes just awhile to answer. He sticks out his tongue, humming with demand. The look in his eyes aren't his. He doesn't know what is what anymore because of that stupid octopus. I pull myself back and thrust in again, kissing him quickly. He's always sensitive when he does this type of kissing. His hips surprisingly begin to move along with me. It's probably involuntarily.

"Feels... w-weird- N-no more~," he whimpers. I pause. "Do you really want me to?" I'm being serious. His hands cover his mouth as he doesn't respond. I take his silence as a no and angle my thrusts. Maybe I'll let him top next time. He clenched again when I slam against the g-spot. "I-It's coming out~ V-viole~ Viole p-please~" I pull out before he could release. Since I didn't want to make a mess, I lean down towards the aching member and sucked lightly.

He jerks his head back and moans. His mouth is wide open letting out all of his voice. I might just release accidentally because of his voice but I can't. I suck harder and faster until he was at his limit. He curls his toes and slightly retracts his legs as he released. I swallow it down and think about how I'll deal with myself. I'll probably hold it.

I sit up and help him put on his clothes on. I let out a sigh and smile at him being so nice and accepting. Suddenly I feel my shirt being grabbed from the front and pulled to the side. Bam pushes me back just a bit and kisses me deeply. He tilts my head back and bites my tongue.