That Sweet Arouma

Bam's POV

"Hey, Endorsi. Where's your clone?" I asked.

"She's guarding the back," she answers quickly then paused for a moment. "Hey, wait a minute. Have you gotten shorter?"

"Shorter." Now that I think about it, the other me was a bit taller.

"That's another effect of the duplication," says Hwaryun who doesn't bother turning around. "It takes away a few inches of one of the two 'chosen people' in order to make the duplication possible."

"Oh..." I mutter.

The second Khun drapes his arm around my shoulder. "That just makes you even even more adorable, Bam."

"Me, stop flirting with Bam already. And that is no exception for you Viole!" He shouts out, causing me to start laughing. "You all worry too much. It'll be alright," I smile.

Everyone stares blankly at me. "Precious," says half of the people. What?

After we made it through all of the other battles, we arrived at the door to the way out. "Anyway, I lied about having the duplicates for the time being. They will be with you for a few months. "Months?!" Everyone shouts. There was a mixture of complaints and cheers amoung the small crowd.

I stood and layed my back on the wall. Opening the cap of the water bottle, I took a few gulps before two hands slam next to the sides of my head. I spat out the liquid and accidently started choking on the water as I look up. "Allow us," they both command, grabbing both my arms and relocating me and Khun's room.

"Wait a minute!" I pleaded.

"Bam!?" I heard Khun shout from a distance. "Khun, over here!" The clone of Khun pushes me against the wall and violently bites my shoulder. Again, he was tackled by himself.

Viole holds me by my waist and brings his lips to mine. My eyes widen with surprise. I push him to the side and cover my mouth, face turning hot. The Khuns seemed to be having a conversation while fighting eachother.

I could feel Viole's patience come back to his senses. He sighs out and hugs me lightly. I raise my arms and lightly hug back awkwardly. I haven't really hugged alot. Hopefully Viole must know that. I feel his soft sigh against my neck as he grasps onto the back of my shirt.

"This is why I love you, Bam," says a voice in the distance. The second Khun smirks holding the real Khun down from his back. He wringles and squirms.

"Love me?" Me and him ask. The both stare at us dumbfounded. Light houses circle around all four of us and- "Teleport," says the smirking Khun. We all fell into our beds with a huge thud. I shake the dizziness out of my head and sit up.

Suddenly, I feel something move in between my legs. I lightly exhaled as I look to see who it was. Viole.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to," he says, moving back this leg. He gets up and sits in a polite sitting manor with his hands on his lap. I look around to see what happened to the other two Khuns. "Over here," they groan. I lifted my head and smell something sweet?

"What's this?" It looks like none of them smell it. I lean over and lightly sniff Viole's shoulder. "The scent seems to be coming from you. Strange. Oh I actually smell another one too." Khuns stare at me with mild concern as a laugh nervously sounds.

"If the arouma we give off is sweet then that means our time has been extended just by another week or so," says Viole.

One of the Khun's face lit up with delight. "More fun for me then, huh?" He laughs as the Khun with his hair tied, shoves his clone off him. He slowly plops onto the floor face first and rubs his head. Turning to look back at Viole, I see his hair covering his upper head.

I reach over, causing him to move back with hesitation. He soon sits still as I move his bangs to the side of his face. I gave him a light smile, telling him that "it's okay". His eyes avoid contacting with my own as I draw my hand back. The scent has dimmed down.

Khun and Khun silently arguing about who sleeps on what bed, on the floor, or couch. "You could sleep on the floor and I have the couch," says one.

"You might as well sleep outside," responds the other.

I quickly interrupt, "You two can have the bed. I'm sure Bam doesn't mind the couch." No one seemed confident with the idea.

"Are you sure?" Viole asks. "Yeah it's no problem at all."

We set up out sleeping spaces and prepare for bed. Since the couch was set next to the window, Viole stares outside. He takes a while staring at the lights outdoors then draws the curtain, letting nearly no light come through. "Goodnight," he whispers. Before we knew it, the Khuns were asleep, snoring lightly but definitely audibly.

"Yeah, sleep well." I close my eyes, adjusting to the carpet floor. It wasn't as bad as sleeping on stone. I close my eyes and think about what tomorrow might bring. I still have that appointment with Hwaryun in the morning. Troublesome.

I sigh and drift off to sleep.

Yeye I know that this chapter is more boring but I'm positive next few chapters will be better. I have all of it typed down in my memo and I'm purposely adding it little by little. ;)

[08/08/18]