Just Us Two

Viole's POV

"AAAHH!!"

The Khuns and I were awoken by a shout from a few rooms away. Hair-tied Khun rubbed his head. "What the hell was that?" He groaned.

I look around and notice something was off. "Where's Bam? His blankets seem to be folded."

"Does that mean he intended to leave?" asked the Khun with his hair down.

Before we could think further ahead, we heard another crying shout. We jolted out of the room to the direction of the sound.

__________

Bam's P.O.V.

"I can't do this! It hurts too much! AH!"

The harsh pressings on my stomach ached. There was some bruises from yesterday which made it worse. I suck in air through my teeth and let out another pain filled squeel. It feels like Hwaryun is purposely hitting the bruises but I know she doesn't mean to. "Krgh!"

I cover my eyes with my arm and lift my head, dealing with the pain as best as I could. My eyes begin to tear up as I bit my lip.

"Almost done, Bam." I hear her say. The last part was the worst. It was as if she dug her hand into my stomach and squeezed it. "AHH!"

I sit on the floor while grasping my stomach in pain. I let out deep breathes as I whimper. "Good job." The waterfall of tears wouldn't stop.

"I'm just glad it's over now," I groan.

BOOM!! The door was suddenly kicked open and small chips of the wood went flying. "Bam!?" I heard both Khun's shout. They glanced at me and then Hwaryun with an angered look. The other me clasps my shoulders and leans down to ask; "What happened? Are you okay?"

I nod my head. "Hwaryun was just helping me with my stomach pains from yesterday. It just seemed like it was rearranged after that attack."

"Ever since yesterday? You haven't told us?" The original Khun asks with a hint of betrayal. "Sorry, I didn't want to worry you all." I say, looking down. I feel really sick.

"Well I'm glad that my Black sheep is doing well," says clone Khun.

"What are you? Another version of Rak?"

Viole pats my head and stands up to face Hwaryun. He grabs both Khuns by the collars of their shirts and leaves the room, door slamming behind them.

I quickly got up and ran to the trash can, throwing up morning's snack. I coughed and drenched on the floor, hands down on the smooth laminated wood. "You need to take anti pain medicine. A side effect is drowsiness so be aware while walking around," she says handing me a small orange container with a few pills.

The small transparent object sits in the palm of my hand as I take a pill and gulp it down with a cup of water. I thank her and stumble to the room. There, a whole bunch of people gathered around my room, waiting for me. Especially the duplication of the other people. Shaking my head side to side, I step up to greet them. I explained what had happened and they all seemed slightly relieved. I apologize multiple times just in case.

Then I feel a rush of tiredness. "The pills. Are effecting me already?" I thought as I dropped onto my knees and suddenly collapse onto the concrete.

__________

Darkness had surrounded me until I actually opened my eyes. Viole had sat in his respectful sitting position.

"Hi." I smile.

He smiled back and bows down lightly then back up. "Are you okay?"

I nod. "Don't worry, it was just a side effect." I said sitting up.

Again, I move the bangs that covered his eyes. His eyes had a sense of guilt and even regret. My eyes narrow as I thought about it. I wrap my arms around his back and held him closely. "Where is everyone?"

"Hwaryun had told everyone about how you suddenly languished and decided to give you some space. The Khuns are out training with one another," he explains, "and now it's just the two of us."

Viole pulls his head back from my shoulder and licks my lips. "W-wait, isn't it weird to do it with your own self? Well that's what I've heard." He simply shakes his head and stares into my eyes. I feel myself being pushed down by the shoulders as he crawls between my legs.

"I've been waiting for a while now," he says nibbling on my cheek. "Please, cooperate with me."

Spoiler: Cliffhanger lolol

Very short chapter? I know and I apologize! Next chapter will have some lemon and I just wanna prepare you for the cringe. ;^)

[08/11/18]