The Depths

3rd Person P.O.V.

Yura Ha flips her hair as she faces away from the other. Rachel scoffs and tries accessing the lighthouse once again but fails, making it a dozen attempts. Even though she's sure that they can't feel her presence, her body can't help but shiver as if someone was watching her instead. A thought lingers through her mind. “Am I able to control how they act as well?” With the tapping of her fingers, neon screens hover around them, almost blinding them with the bright yellow.

Hours fly by as she watches through her screens. She finally begins experimenting with their ‘codes’, commanding them to do simple tasks such as; scratching one's head or taking a deep breathe. Her results are simple. Depending how difficult the task is, the longer it takes for them to actually do it.

“So that's how it is?” she speaks casually. “Fools. They don't even know where they are and what to do.”

Yura gives the evil blonde a side glance and brushes her bright blue hair with a comb. They've planned this for so long. After entering some microchips into each clone, they were able to control them almost whenever after their ‘deaths’. At the thought, she quietly snickers.

Once Rachel had finish typing her coded message a screen blared a blue warning sign. Why blue? Because it was a message from none other than Khun himself. She heaves in a deep breath and sighs out most words.

“I know someone is lurking there. Even though you're quIte bothersome, be glad that I haven't found out who you were yet. Now, you may be asKing how I seNt this to yOu without knoWing who you are... blah blah blah nonsense,” mutters the frustrated female.

Little did she know, the capital letters were hidden within each randomly through each sentence, spelling out ‘I KNOW’.

Bam’s P.O.V.

“Hey, Khun? Do you mind training with me for a bit?”

After hours of typing, Khun’s hands finally stop. He looks up and scratches his ears as if he was in thought and then nods. “Alright, but only for a couple hours. I’m afraid there is more business to attend to afterwards,” he says, stretching out of his chair.

I open the door for him and he walks through, thanking me for the small gesture. We walk down the halls, tails swaying slowly until we made it to the training halls. With a swing of my hand, the thorn constructs itself into the air. I hold my stand and so does he.

A hand gesture that his finger made signals me to make the first move. Immediately, I dash towards him with a few Bangs following close behind me. The lights cover us with shadows as it launches for the attack. Just by ducking down, it was easily dodged.

“Work on your aim just a bit, Bam.”

The words catch me off guard and distracts me from the light flickering from his hand. As usual, I was able to swiftly move aside and evade. The Mirror Knife (Did it have a name?). He runs behind and grabs my tail, yanking me back into his chest. I wince in pain a bit. It wasn’t as harmless as you think.

Our battle was all about dodging and attacking. “Kind of like dancing I suppose.” If I were to even try to catch my breath for a second, I would lose my trail, almost like earlier.

Speaking of which, he kicks me back a bit, enough to make me lose balance and land hard on my back. The knife came down on the side of my head with a loud SHING! My breathing hitched as his knee landed hardly but full of mercy onto my chest. I smirk and spoke, “I guess this was a tie?”

He looked surprised for a moment then felt the grip on his leg. Khun says, “You'd win regardless. Every time we fight, you always go easy. Only 3 Bangs? It was obvious that this was training for me.”

I place my hand on my forehead and draw back some hair out of the way. “Sorry about that.” For a moment, I could see him stare but then quickly turn away his head. “That's enough. We should take a short break and then we could continue another round,” he says, lifting his leg off of my chest to stand. The knife scraped against the cracked concrete floor as it disappears into one of the lighthouses.

Gulp after gulp, out water bottles turn hollow and light weight. The glass clanked gently on the floor as we lay back and stare at the ceiling lights of this giant room. I hear a long sigh escape the mouth of the other. My eyes drift to look at him but my lips won’t ask if there was a problem. Suddenly, our eyes lock together for a second but turn away just as fast.

From the corner of my eye, two figures quickly approach. “Black Sheep, there you are!”

“Aguero? Viole? What are you two doing over here?”

Aguero tilts his head and expresses a pouty look. Even his ears droop back. Just as he was about to speak, a bright flare speeds directly to him. I held the handle and he grips the blade with his index and middle finger. He shoots a glare at the person behind me. Why would Khun do this so out of the blue?

His face was solemn and his arm was still over to the side, proving that he threw the Mirror Knife. “What the hell was that for? I was only trying to say hello to Bam. Surely there shouldn't be a problem with that,” he spoke through the silence.

Cautiously, I take back the knife from Aguero’s grip and look at Viole who is staring at something that wasn’t there. I clear my throat and turned back, “Is there something the matter, Khun?” He reaches over with his hand, the same used for the knife, but stops near my arm. The fluffy ear twitches slightly.

“I have work to do. Try to get into any trouble or I'll surely kick your asses,” he swiftly explains. “Even you, Bam.” Viole consciously turns at the call of the name but keeps quiet.

“Are you two alright? Was there something you wanted to inform us about?”

Aguero taps his chin and thinks. Viole leans over to whisper in his ear and his eyes lighten up. “Ah, that's right, there's actually a pool party being held tomorrow night. Everyone wants you to help host with us since we're really going against the clock,” he sighs, “and they say that you should bring a date.”

“Ah?”

▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪

Welcome back my friends and foes! As you can see, I have returned with the story's improved (I hope) plot! Since the chapters are being typed up this very moment, I can't be sure when I'll finish a chapters worth of words. I know that this is aggravating news to those who are used to the 2 days a week schedule and I apologize for that.

Try to understand that I'm trying to make this as enjoyable as possible for my readers and it's not as easy for me as you think. If you are sick of waiting I would recommend reading Rina_The_Fujoshi or Jaymee076's TOG stories. I hope you all have a swell day/night!

[11|11|18]