Tranquility

Viole's P.O.V.

I remember all of it. Every single detail in that 'dream'. I don't understand why I saw myself and Aguero speaking with Khun and Bam in that glass room though. It was also confusing to Aguero as well. My grip on Bam's hand tightens as I think further into it. I've been I this position before so many times. Sitting here, waiting for him to wake up over and over again. I want it to stop.

Aguero and Khun sit at the other side of the bed, talking quietly amongst themselves. I feel Bam's finger twitch as he holds a weak grasp on my hand. "Bam," I whisper. He opens his eyes and stares at me dully. My eyes flash. It was as if I was there. It was like the memories were my own. How Aguero died, how he felt. It made me sick to the gut. My stomach twists at the thoughts as I let go of his hand to cover my mouth. It's unbearable yet it's stuck in my brain. I see Bam squeeze his eyes tightly for a while.

"Viole, what's the matter with you," asks Khun.

"Your death. Bam was in so much sorrow after you left," I whimper.

I can't stand seeing someone who looks just like my friend die in front of my eyes. It's too much. "Vio...le," I hear Bam say. "It's okay.. now, right?" Who is this me I'm talking to? Why has he suddenly changed?

Khun recognizes my reaction and turns to Bam. "Where are they? Aguero, Viole?" His eyes were closed so of course he didn't see us. "Open your eyes, Bam," I tell him. He does and forms a flabbergasted expression. His hand reaches towards Aguero as if he wasn't real. Aguero holds his hand and kisses it. "Welcome back, Black sheep," he smirks.

His small giggles immediately allows us to sigh out our held in breath. "Thank you?"

Khun purses his lips together harshly and springs himself at Bam. "Bam, you damn idiot! You can't stop making me worry about you! Not even once." He holds him in a tight hug, trembling with either relief or anger. "Khun, please forgive me. I didn't mean too."

"You moron!" He shouts punching Bam by the top of his head. "Kyak!"

Khun stands up with tears threatening to fall. "I-I don't want your apology! Just learn to care for yourself for once!" With that, he storms out the room. Bam holds his hand on his head and stares at the door. "Don't worry about that guy, he can be very tsundere," says Aguero.

"No, he's right. I guess I worry too much what others think that I forget to ask about myself if I'm okay. Viole has been a really amazing with that and I feel like I owe you all so much," he tells. "I want to find a way to help you all before you're gone for good. Even if you won't be there far in the future, I promise I'll make every memory count!"

I smile at the compliment and his selfless personality. Aguero places and ice pack on Bam's head and kisses his cheek. With that in mind, I still have my competition. He glances at me and gives me an evil grin.

I'll win him over no matter what it takes. I pick up Bam's hand and lick between his fingers. "V-Viole?" he stutters. "Its either me or him." We both say. "B-but I-I...I-I-I..." His face increasingly gets more red the closer we move in for the answer.

"I can treat you a hundred times better than he can, Black sheep." Aguero fights on.

"I'll do anything and everything you want or ask of me," I state.

"Y-you guys... W-well," he starts, "can we maybe have a day with each other at a time? Like uh... a schedule?" We look at him and think about it. It seems fair to me and my rival seems to like the idea too. "Nice idea, Black sheep! I will humbly accept. But, who's day is today?"

"Mine," says a voice. Mr, Khun? "Someone has to be caring for Bam for the day so might as well," he says in a monotone voice. Aguero seems to disagree but in reality, it's up to Bam. "I don't really mind," he says simply. When Aguero made eye contact with Khun, his face expression changed.

"H-holy crap, you saw all of that? Shit, I feel like binging," mutters Aguero. It seems like he 'experienced' it just now. I can't help but feel concerned.

Khun sighs out. "That's over now," he states. "You two are with us and that's all that matters." Bam smiles at his comment.

He turns his head to look outside. The artificial blue sky and light shines through the room. I lift up his hand and nibble on his index finger. I've been waiting but I know I can't do it today.

"Viole is just like a cat! How about Neko Viole?" laughs Aguero. I can't argue with that now so I just sigh. The comfort of Bam patting my head makes me relax as I lay my face in the bed. Aguero looks tempted to try and pet Khun but thwn he shoots him a stabbing glare, indicating that it isn't a good idea to even think about it. Ignoring them completely, I feel myself leaning into Bam's touch. I feel so relaxed now.

"Mr. Khun! Please let me have today!" I beg, sitting up. "Viole," he mutters. We stare at each other for the longest time of our lives. Anxiousness consumes me mentally but I try me best to conceal it.

"Keep Bam happy."

"What? That's unfair! I wanted Black sheep!" whines Aguero. "You can spend the day with him tomorrow. Anyway he's not an object so stop treating him as your play thing," says Khun. Aguero pouts and turns away.

Bam laughs quietly as he rubs his fingers on his neck. He starts unraveling the bandages to reveal that his bruises have vanished. "Bam, the bruises are gone," I say, leaning in to have a closer look. "What a relief. Those must've been bothersome, huh?" He nods just a bit.

"About our deaths," Aguero starts. "I'm trying to process the point of an extension if we are able to die just like normal. It's as if the system knows we were going to be revived somehow."

Khun places his finger on his chin. "Maybe they observe our personalities to see if we are willing to bring you two back," he adds on.

GrrrOowl~! Everyone's stomach rumbles, interrupting out conversation. "Right, we didn't have our lunch." Khun says taking out a bag from below. Four bentos have been prepared for each one of us. The four were different only because of the arrangements. We thank Khun for the food and eat.

Bam's face is overwhelmed with joy. "Ah, it's so good! You really know how to cook!" he says. Khun responds by shaking his head. "Your cooking is leagues above me. I'm sure you're would be better," Khun tells him. I take a look at the food in between my chopsticks. My mouth opens to take the bite as I silently chomp down.

As I chew, I can feel all the tensity I had earlier settle down. Bite after bite, I eventually finish the delicious meal. I lick my lips and place the chopsticks down. When I turn to look at everyone, their eye's stare at me with surprise. Aguero's food in between the untensils fell as his mouth slightly gaped. "You sure are more likable when you're enjoying your food," he laughs aloud.

"Khun, your the only one that has those. Takoyami, right?" Bam asks. He looks down at his bento then back up to nod. "I thought I'd try something new. Want one?" As normal, Bam nods his head eagerly. I can't blame him. The Takoyami does look good though. I can't help but stare as I lay my head back on the bed. Khun holds up the stick and leans it towards Bam.

It looks so good. He takes the bite and gushes over the fact that new things are amazing. "I've noticed you've been staring for a while. Do you want one too?" I hear Khun ask me.

I lift my head to respond until his hand reaches under my chin. He lifts my head and takes the chance to place the food in my mouth. "Looks like Mr. Khun is getting chummy with the Bams," Ageuro teases. Neglecting him again, I nod my head with satisfaction before swallowing.

Aguero snatches Khun's final Takoyami which starts a long lasting fight. We finish our bentos and thank Khun once again. The two Khuns leave the room to help everyone plan out the next test and it's strategies. Why does everyone keep leaving in pairs? Bam sits back and stares at his gripped hands.

Phew! That was a long chapter! I hoped you enjoy this more calmer event. Because of some events, this one came slightly later then I anticipated. My apologies!

If you have any recommendations for a short stories dedicated to this upcoming Halloween, I would love to hear you out. If you don't celebrate, then.. I don't know what to tell you. ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

[10|07|18]