Sickly Tempting

Bam's P.O.V.

When I had woken up, the burning in my throat had became unbearable. I placed my hand on the crook of my neck as my breathing began to become abnormal. I let out more of the painful coughs and felt my stomach twist inside out. This is too sudden. What's happening?

There wasn't any trash cans in here so that means I'll have to get out of here. Before I thought any further, I dashed out of the room to the restrooms. My hands shoved open a stall as I bend over the toilet.

After all that, my stomach still ached, my throat still burned, and now I've got a massive headache. I sat in the stall with the door shut. My arms were holding my legs close so my feet weren't visible. I don't want anyone worrying. My head leans on my knees as I think to myself.

CLICK!! A few people had enter the bathroom. I held my breath, hoping that they won't come into my stall. A rush of water is heard from the sinks and a few splashes as well.

"Hurry up, I'm hungry and I don't plan on waiting for you forever." That sounds Hatz.

"Jeez, can't you be at least a little caring for little ol' me?" And that was definitely Shibisu.

The coughs were held back and my hand choked back the painful whimpers. A few moments later, they finally left. I step out and wash my hands to look casual. My eyes revert to the mirror. The bruises my neck had looked awful. They looked like smeared stamps that's been on for days.

I found some bandages in the cupboards and gently struggled to wrap it around my throat. The material did a good job hiding it but it was too obvious. My collar shirt was high enough to cover most of it at least.

Tapping echoed the room as I stepped out. I walked slowly back to the room to avoid increasing my headache. I don't feel like passing out every twenty minutes or so like those other times. "Umph!" When I turned the corner, I ran into someone. Long dark brown hair.

"Bam, what are you doing? I was looking all over for you," says Viole. "You look sick. We should get you back."

"No, I'm okay. Actually, we should get some food," I recommend. I did just throw out what I had in my stomach.

"If that's what you want," he smiles warmly.

We both made our way to the lunch area. Viole told me that he was getting us our food because we couldn't decide who should pay. He sat next to me at the table. "Thanks for the food," we praised.

Both of us ate straight away. Viole looked happy while his meal but he obviously didn't show that. It was delicious. We had a small conversation as we ate. Since we're practically the same person, it lasted pretty long. I told him about all the nice people we have now and all the battles.

I finish first and throw my trash out. My arms are folded on the table as I my head rests there. He glances over at me and finishes his food. We stay in the lunch area for a bit longer, having another conversation. It wasn't long until we got up and left. As we headed towards the room he pats my head and ruffles my hair.

"Your bandages. Does your neck hurt still?" I'd be lying if I said no. I nod my head just a bit and look down. "We're here now, Bam," he says. We step in to be greeted by Khun and Aguero.

"Where the hell were you!?" Shouts Khun.

"Why were you gone for so long? Were you harassed by him again?" Aguero complains.

"What? Again?"

"When we were training together, he made a move. That was the first time," he explains.

"Who? Viole?"

Me and Viole look at each other with slight confusion. Viole's face did turn a bit pale. The Khuns argue and stress for another two minutes. We sat on my bed and waited for them to finish. I let out a few unexpected coughs, accidentally catching their attention.

"Hah I'm alright don't worry," I say immediately then covering a cough.

"Are you sure you aren't sick or feeling ill?" asks Viole.

"Bam, we know when you lie so don't even try it," pouts Khun.

I look down. "I don't know what's going on either." Without noticing, I began rambling on about something I don't even know about. How drowning works. Wait. I opened my closed eyes after noticing what I just did. Why did I bring up drowning? I cough again but it was more painful than usual.

"Black sheep was attacked by an Octopus, correct?"

"Yes. What are you getting at?"

"If by any chance it was blue, Sheep will fall ill for a short amount of time. Depending on how interested it was in him he will develop abnormal traits."

As he spoke, I closed my eyes and thought to myself. What can I do to help this? I thought for a long while before I felt a tap on my cheek. "Bam, your breathing. Your face is burning up too. Please get some more sleep," begs Viole.

"Black Sheep, take your bandages off for us." I was confused but I ended up unwrapping it gently anyway. "What did you need?" I ask.

"Hearts. That's good for us but bad for you. The creature assults you until you give in. It takes ahold of your neck and places bruise like markings. To keep it short, you need me, probably Khun, and Viole to get rid of your... 'Lust'. There will be increase of affection, rise in body sensitivity, forgetting certain things, lose in stamina, and maybe more."

"I will kill you both if you go too far," Khun growls. "But we might need to. Black sheep is too adorable anyway so I might not be able too," teases Aguero.

Viole gets my bed ready and sets me down. My breathing is heavy and all I do is take deep breaths. He rests his hand on my forehead and then the other on his. I try to lightly shake the haze out my head but it just makes it worst.

"Viole..," I whisper.

"Yes, what is it?" he asks, removing his hands.

"Come here." My voice quivers. He bends over after hearing me. I pull myself up to bite his lip. His eyes open with shock after our lips meet. My lips part to lick his lips for an opening. He's being reluctant. What a sweet smell.

"Hey, Viole, I just told you not to make a move!"

I feel myself being pushed back. "Th-that was not me," he says. I bite my lip and turn to the other side to face away from everyone. What was I doing?

I know that so far it has been Viole x Bam but that's just to get you all a bit riled up for the Aguero x Bam moments in the far future. I don't think I was ever specific about what ships this FanFic has so that means it's not just a Khun x Bam Fanfiction. If you have a problem with that, then I'll just let it bother you 'til your hearts content!

Hope you enjoy this long chapter! Also, thank you all for more than 100 reads! What do you guys think I should do? Nothing to intense for me. '³'

[8/22/18]