Invitation

Third Person P.O.V.

Wangnan stretches out his arm as he grasps the paper. He buries his face into it as if it wasn't real. “A pool party? Man, I didn't know they do those!” he laughs.

Miseng tilts her head curiously while laying on her observer. “Will Viole be there?”

“You bet your ass he is! There's gonna be two believe it or not. You see—”

Ehwa quickly shuts him up with a fireball to the head. As he runs around screaming, she tells the smaller one that they were going to go on without him. Goseng lifts her chin when she notices a bird swoop down through the window. She extends her forearm and it lands lightly, making everyone stop in their places at once. Wangnan was no exception.

She perks up her round glasses and observes the bird before taking the letter from its leg. The bird was a beautiful white with a hint of corporate blue on each end of the feathers. Once the letter was removed, the bird attempts the fly away but was not quick enough. Wangnan leapt from the floor and tackled it to the ground.

–To the asshole who likes jokes

I have some important matters I need you to attend to. Tomorrow night, I expect you and your team to be here to discuss it. If you don’t appear then be prepared to get murdered in your sleep.

–Sincerely, Khun

The bird lets out a few screeches as Wangnan immediately shoves the bird out the window and slams it shut. “I see how it is,” he says under his breath. “Okay everyone! Let's start packing or else we're really dead!”

Luggage after luggage, everyone began to pack for the small trip. Wangnan questions how Khun knew when the bird would arrive at their place because certain messages take time because of different routes. He shrugs and kicks open the door. “I’M READY FOR YA WORLD!!”

“Oh shut up, dumbass!”

Goseng covers Miseng’s ears while shaking her head with disappointment. Because the trip wasn’t going to be that long and they were only staying for a few days, they only needed small suitcases of clothes. Unlike the rest, Ehwa pulled along two large baggages of unnecessary accessories and swimwear.

*

Khun kicks up his foot and lays back on his chair. He glares into nothingness and grunts with frustration as he slams his fist onto the desk, causing the cup of liquid to rattle. He scratches his canine ears and taps his foot impatiently. “I swear I'll kill you, you damn bitch.”

Just as he said that, his ears catches the muffled voices from behind the door. He stares for a hot second before yelling, “Who's there?!” There’s silence for quite some time before the door slowly swings open. Bam rubs his neck nervously as he glances up to meet eye contact. “Sorry, are you still busy right now?”

Khun silently did not acknowledge fact that he was wearing the oversized T-Shirt. Resting his head on the palm of his head, he speaks with a mellow tone. “There's no need to apologize. I actually just finished for the time being. Is there anything you need, Bam?”

“Well you see, me and Viole have been trying to figure out something that someone told us.” As he spoke, the other Bam pokes his head through the door.

Khun nods and sips the tea that rested on the desk. “And what might that be?” he sips again. The one who was peeking through the door has quickly walked over to the front of the desk just to ask this question; “Mr. Khun, what is a ‘date’?”

PTTFF!! He covers his mouth and coughs violently, trying his best to catch his lost breath. The man with a coughing fit lifts his finger as he wipes down the counter. His mind runs over many questions he could ask. Do you not know? Who told you that? Are you that good of a person? Are you okay?

“Are you not gay?*

A/N: Mixed up all of his questions.

‘Whatever God out there, please kill me!!’

Khun’s P.O.V.

I think I just lost my soul. Ahh I can't live with myself anymore!

I cover my face with my hands, embarrassed of what I just asked. With hesitation, I move a hand down to peek at them. Thank god they had an oblivious look. “I don't know who told you that but I have a hunch.”

Viole stares, awaiting the answer to his question. Meanwhile, Bam looks around the room, touching the spine of books, and eyeing the solidified statues. It actually felt nice for have some company. Being as patient as he is, he finds a chair and sits down. “You don't have to answer. We were just curious is all.”

Seeing that I refused to speak about the matter, he apologizes and sits up again. They looked a bit disappointed which made me hate myself even more. “A date,” I started, “is when you take someone you like out to do something. Now, if you'd like, can you tell me the person who told you the word?”

“Oh, it was Aguero,” they both said.

“…”

Through the silence, my chair rolls back as I slowly stood. Foot falls make their way to the door and suddenly I found myself racing down the hall. “AGUERO!!!”

▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪

Hello again... Did you enjoy it?

[11|25|18]