Damn Orange Headed Bastard!

Khun's P.O.V.

Aguero sits in front of me, working on some papers. I tiredly look at the scrap of paper in my hands and write information on a separate one. The other me groans with boredom. I ignore him and look through the other sheets. My head bobs forward and my head almost loses it thoughts. The pen in my hand writes the words, occasionally sloppily writting certain letters. As an inanimate object, it puts down words I want it to as the other cycles through the paperwork.

"We need a break," he says. I only move my eyes to look at him. "Come on, we've been at this for hours nonstop and you know that you're about to fall asleep too."

I shake my head and place my pen down. "Let's finish the next stack," I croak, reaching for another paper. He shoves my hand away weakly. "Later," he demands. I sigh and lay my head on the desk. Cling! Two vials filled with pink smoke sways side to side in front of my eyes.

"These were given to us by Wangnan, you know, orange head?"

I lift my head up and observe the small vial. "What is this?" I ask. He shakes his head. "A bird just came in and dropped it off. No letters, labels, or notes," he explains. "I knew it was him because of the orange scarf on the bird."

I debate whether I should open it or give it to someone to observe. If it's from Wangnan, it definitely isn't life threatening. It must be a prank of some sort. And if something does happen, I could just kill him later. "I'm opening it." I grip the cork of the vial and yank it off. The smoke begins to rise and flood the room.

We both start coughing after accidentally inhaling the substance. Aguero falls sideways off of his chair and onto the ground. I cough a few more times before falling unconscious.

My eyes flicker open after I feel a shaking. Aguero has a strong grasp on my arm as he violently pulls me back and forth. "Wake the hell up," he shouts. When I looked up to start another argumentative speech but I stopped immediately. His head. Long ears. Rabbit ears.

"Ugh, you look like that rabbit that blew that one place up," I commented. "And you look like you're about to eat Red Riding Hood," he says back. I stare at him with disbelief. The chair underneath me falls back and clatters as I stood up. "Give me a mirror!"

He digs in the shelves and pulls out a small circular mirror. I snatch it from his hands and look at my head. It looks like a pair of dog or wolf ears. My canine teeth got sharper to. Aguero takes the mirror from my and looks at himself carefully. "By the way, we have tails too."

My head turns to the side and only hoped that he was lying. It wasn't a lie. My tail sways back and forth slowly. I picked up my chair and sat on it, thinking about many, many things. I groan and bang my head on the table. The ears on my head physically twitch. "I could feel the ears. It's as if it's a part of me," I mutter. He nods.

"I don't think he'll answer if we call him. We should tell Bam about this. He might have Orange Head's contact," Aguero recommends. "Good idea."

He grabs the vial from the table and grips it tightly. We grab hooded sweatshirts and exit the room. Our hoods did a good job covering the ears but it was super irritating and itchy. Looking around, we snuck to the room and knocked lightly before opening it. To my surprise, Bam and Viole were up.

Their hair was wet and droopy as the white towel covered nearly half their heads. Viole stands staring out the window and Bam was focusing on rubbing his hair. "Hello, Khun. What brings you here this late?" Shit, they look so handsome. "Well, we're just trying to contact Wangnan and we were thinking that you can help us," I tell him.

Bam raises and eyebrow but asked no questions eventually taking out his phone. Sitting next to him, Viole starts to dry off his hair with the towel. BEEP! "Sorry to bother you Wangnan. Khun wants to talk to you real quick," he says putting the phone on face time.

Aguero quickly takes the phone, "Do you mind explaining the vials for us?" Giggling in the background could be heard. "Pfft-What? What do you mean?" He snickers quietly. He holds the phone with both hands so tightly that it cracked the screen. Viole looks over and stares silently. "What happened?"

Wangnan kept in his laughter so much that it was surprising that he could still breathe.

I take off Aguero's hood then mine. "These pranksters just turned us into Kemonomimis! Tch! You'll pay for this Orange Head!" Booop! I hung up the phone and sigh.

"Sorry about your phone, Bam," Aguero whispers for no reason. He waves his hands. "I'll get it repaired later," he smiles. Too damn positive. Viole takes ahold of the phone and places it on the counter. They both begin stare at us curiously. Aguero softens his glare a bit. "What is it?" Viole waves his hand to come in closer so we did.

We sat on the bed and waited for them to speak. My ears twitch as Bam begins to pet them lightly. I look up at him to see his fascination and the tail sways faster as he pets. "Sorry if this bothers you," says Bam. "Don't worry about it. It's not as bad to be honest," I truthfully announce.

"Ow, don't bend them so much!" shouts Aguero.

"Hold on a minute," Viole says

Clatter! The vial had slipped out of his hand and onto the the ground. Viole notices and encloses his mouth. Painful coughing was suddenly heard from the pair. "You should've been more carefull!" I shout. They held their hands over their nose and mouth to keep out the smoke. They attempted to keep their consciousness but to no avail. Fortunately, we caught them just in time before they hit the ground.

Haha this was honestly one of my favorite chapters to work on! Actually, I have some bad news and good news.

Bad news is: we're getting close to the parts where I haven't finished writing. When that arrives I'll be on hiatus! In the meantime, please tell some friends about my story and follow (or not).

Good news is: during the hiatus, I'm free to listen to some ideas for the future of the story. I really want to make the story to everyone's liking.

I'd appreciated if you vote as well. The votes give me tons of motivation even if it's just a couple. Only a couple chapters until the hiatus. I'll miss you all!

P.S.
Thanks for 500+ reads!

[10|14|18]