Pairing Up

Khun's P.O.V.

I sit on the stool and wash my hair off. Having a whitish blue color doesn't go well when in a food fight. Aguero finishes washing his body off and joins Bam and Viole in the large hot tub. I soon follow having my towel wrapped around my waist, same as everyone else. Bam swims around back and forth as Viole watches with half his face in the water. His long hair moves with the small mini waves, moving inwards and outwards.

Ageuro sits down and stares at the ceiling, mimicking most of what I'm doing. Viole looks left and right, obviously thinking about leaving. His head sinks further until his dips down and swims to the other side where Bam was. The tub was so large that I could barely hear them talking to one other. We all watch as Viole gets up and climbs out of the tub. He goes to the changing room and does what he has to. Soon after, Bam approaches us.

"You're not going to follow him, Black sheep?"

"He said that he was going to put his clothes on and wait for us until we're done," he responds. "Ahh."

Moments later, Viole steps out with a black and blue collar shirt with black shorts. He still has the same style as Bam too. Speaking of Bam, he struggles but manages to get out the tub. "I'll get myself dried up too," he says walking to the changing room.

"We should get going after, Mr. Khun," says Aguero.

"Oh shut up. I know."

Bam walks out with a darker light blue collar shirt with tan shorts. Everyone sure loves their collar shirts. Ageuro and I stand up simultaneously and head out to dry off. I grab my clothes in my locker and dry out the water that's in my hair. I slipped on my white shirt and fix up the collar. Ageuro wears a light baby blue collar shirt with the same black pants as me.

We walk out and meet up with Bam and Viole. On the way, other people from the food fight begin to arrive to clean themselves up. Nostalgic. All four of us walk to our room to rest. I've noticed that Bam has been smiling a lot since then. Is he really that happy? BEEEP!! BEEP!!

"Good afternoon, everyone!! Since you all are on break, I suggest that you get some training done! Also, bringing your clone is prohibited for this next test! You'll have to bring the copy of someone elses but not yourself. In the mean time, please decide until tomorrow!" CLICK!!

"That's troublesome. I don't want Aguero sticking with Bam! Though he is a better option than Endorsi," I complain.

"That's why you should choose me, Mr. Khun," he says patting my shoulders. "Stop saying my name like that you weirdo."

We took a very long time to choose. All of us had trouble with Ageuro only. Bam was assigned to Aguero, unfortunately. And I am partnered with Viole. I honestly couldn't help but worry for Bam though. Him being around that fake is just horrible. Bam suddenly let's out a shakey breath as he holds his wrapped up neck.

"Ah that's right, we had to remove his bandages," I state the obvious. "But, Aguero, what does leaving the bruises out in open air do?"

His face shows a look of distress and worry. "Well, it reacts to each and every extension us clones have. Remember, we give off a scent when our time is extended," explains Aguero. Both of us spoke for a solution but didn't come up with much.

It's pretty much like pheromones but it works in a slightly different way.

__________

Aguero's P.O.V.

I watch quietly as Bam allows Viole to be so close. His neck is quite delicate and I can tell Viole is being fairly careful. The tightening part makes me flinch along with Bam. That looked like it hurt. "Thanks, Viole," he says to him quietly. He responds with a light nod.