A Pleasant Conference

[SKIP!! YOU WON'T MISS ANYTHING IMPORTANT!! I AM BAD AT MAKING SMUT OR LEMON!! WARNING: THREESOME?!]

The sign up on the wall read "Conference Room". Grabbing the door knob, I quietly twist the knob to peek into the sunset filled room that emitted by the glass wall. Viole stood in the center of the room, facing the clone Khun who sitting in a beanbag chair. I walk in without a doubt. They notice me walk in and the Khun gets up sits on the edge of the desk, staring into me with those blue intimidating eyes. The other Khun glaces at him and silently groans.

"So what's the meeting about?"

He clears his throat, "Well, we will be addressing one of us Khuns differently to avoid furthermore confusion. The copy will be Aguero and I will be Khun. Since we already have a name for your copy, we won't to worry about that," he explains sipping a cup of tea. Aguero loudly slams his hand on the desk which made an affect, which was, Khun almost spitting out his water.

"And us clones will have to find a way to actually participate in activities without any problems. With our random jumps in lust, it's difficult for us to actually hold back from 'attacking' you," says Aguero.

Viole turns around to face me. "Since we have some of your memories, I remember our past, Bam. I know only the memories up until the tournament's end. But since the two of us copies are being affected with this 'lust' thing, we know about certain 'actions' whether we like it or not."

We had a very long conversation until midnight. Around 7pm to be exact. Second Khun is Aguero, clones will show 'restraint', and I have to avoid physical contact with the two. Khun let out a breath and pushed back his chair. "I'll be back in a moment," says Khun who walked towards the door. "I have to grab something real quick."

Click! The door shuts and I'm left with these two. "We should get going as well then." Before I could even touch the door knob Viole's hand had made it there before mine. I look over my shoulder then froze a bit after hearing the door lock. I fall to the side as Aguero grabs onto the collar of my shirt and drags me to the desk.

Viole had grasps my cheeks and kisses me lightly. Aguero roughly pulls off my vest. When he went to unbuttons my white shirt, it moves down to the sleeve exposes atleast a third of my torso. Aguro leans down and bites the crook of my neck. Unfortunately for me, Khun left earlier.

I placed my hand on the desk that I was forced onto to support my weight and reluctantly tilt my head to the side as he continues to bite. Viole pulls my shirt to the side, tracing his finger up my stomach. Aguero's hand reaches his hand over in between my legs and slowly rub. I gasped accidentally giving Viole access to mouth.

His tongue slicks against mine. He rubs my nipple, making me let out that strange sound again. "I didn't know my Black Sheep could make such noises," teases Aguero. They kept doing the same thing for awhile. Aguero also had a chance to kiss me and did. He was rough but it felt nice. While he dominantly devours my sensitivity, Viole tugs down my pants.

I can feel his hot breath through the cloth. "You're hard," he breathes out. I pull away from the kiss for air and try to move Viole's head. "S-stop this. It's weird, guys." I stutter. He pulls down the last piece of clothing and licks my member. My hand covers my mouth, desperately keeping in my sounds to myself. His lips part as he takes me in completely at once.

My body jolts at the feeling. Aguero's hands grab my wrists and slam them onto the desk. I could feel my legs being lifted by the sudden rushes of pleasure as his tongue circles around. "S-stop. I'm getting- w-weird." My stomach had a strange feeling build up.

I let out a loud pleasure filled sound as I feel something escape my member. The other me brought his head up and released my member. My body twitches and I shake uncontrollably. "My sweet little Bam just had an adorable orgasm. I just want tease you even more," he smirks, tightening the grip on my wrists.

"We should switch again, Khun," says Viole. They're not done? I struggle until Viole leans to kiss my cheek. I turn my head to the side and see his pink flushed face. "Viole." I shakily exhale as moves the hair on my face to the side. "W-wai-" Quickly being cut off by his tongue, he deepens the kiss and lifts my head closer. Aguero moves off allowing me to wrap my arms around my past reflection.

He crawls onto the desk and move between my legs, continuing to hold my head close during the kiss. I'm suddenly lifted up onto his lap. I breathe out sharply as his member rubs against mine. Aguero watches with a sly smirk as Viole rubs my member against his.

After his short break, he moves up behind me and licks up my spine. My back arches as his tongue traces every curve up until he reaches my neck. The two seem to be challenging each other. But what are they after? Aguero lifts me away from his "rival" and enters through my entrance at once. I yelp at the slightest pain.

"You're pretty stretched out, Bam. Did he do that," the duplicate says, obviously talking about Viole. His arm holds me in place by the stomach. "Haa, you're so tight. You'll make me cum if you keep clenching like this," he whispers softly into my ear. "Nngh~" Viole took no time to climb on top.

"I'm sorry but this is how I have to act. Besides, those moans are very tempting." He angles my member to his entrance. "Hold o-on. The back. I-It's still in!" They both thrust in, causing me to moan out. I begin to smell those sweet scents again.

My body becomes extremely sensitive. Maybe because of the smell? The duo nip at my ear then start, licking, sucking, and blowing. The slightest breathe made me shake. I grip onto Viole's robe from the front, shutting my eyes tightly. Aguero thrusts into a spot that made me moan and shake more intensely than all the other times. "Th-there! Aghn~ I don't like it~" I can't hold my voice back anymore.

"Do you want me to ravish you right here?" He thrusts into the spot again. My legs shake as I moan out again. "A-ah~ N-no n-not there- Haa~"

Aguero turns my head and sticks his tongue in my mouth. I'm quickly turned away to meet with my own tongue. Viole thrust his tongue deeper into my throat causing me to moan. It finally clicked in my head. They're fighting over dominance?

PAT! A bag fell from his hand as he stood there, speechless. Khun stood there with the most aggravated expression possible. "K-khun," I said between pants.

When I have the chance, I'll go over it and edit it more. Right now I'm embarrassed about this and I didn't have to courage to actually go through and edit all the way. Forgive me please! Since you all waited so long, I'll update again tomorrow!

- Please tell me you skipped this...

[8/19/18]