Onlookers...

Aguero's P.O.V.

When I had opened the door Khun didn't seem to be there. Viole got off my back nearly tripping as he got down. Using the bed as support, he settles down on the cushion. Although Bam is asleep, it seems like he's in discomfort. I cough just a bit of blood into my hand and stare at it. "Are you okay, Khun?" he asks with his raspy voice.

Just as he was about to flip me arounnd for a look he puts his hand on his head and groans. I must have hit him really hard. Of course I did, dumbass! He has a thorn but he hasn't really practiced using it. But even if he hasn't practiced it.. shouldn't it still healed him regardless?

"Yeah, you should get some rest," I say. He shakes his head and stands up immediately collapsing. Shocked, I lean down and shake him. "Hey wake up, Bam." Just then, my head begins to feel like its spinning too. I guess sleeping wouldn't be so bad, huh? It's been a long day.

Beep! "Viole doesn't seem to be severely injured but has experienced a blow to the head. His stomach and back are bruised as well."

BEep! "What about Aguero? How bad is his injuries?"

BEEp! "He has a couple broken ribs but I'm positive we could manage that."

BEEEP! My eyes shoot open to meet with the orginal Bam's eyes. His expression shows so much relief. I look left then right. This seems to be the same room where I picked up Bam. I remember now. Me and Viole had a fight. Surprisingly..

"Are you okay? You took awhile to wake up and you're hurt pretty badly," he asks. Instead of giving him an answer, my words totally avoid the topic. "Where's Viole?" I assumed he was on the other side of the curtain. He pushes the curtain to the side and steps out of the way.

My damn rabbit ears are too distracting. But then they point up immediately as I see Viole resting soundly. "Ah thank god," I sigh out. Khun gently places an ice pack on his head. "He should be up in an hour or so," he says. As I sit up I begin to feel the excruciating pain forcefully jab itself into my chest. "Fuc-" Bam quickly lays me back. Khun clearly laughs mockingly.

"Not so fast. You shouldn't get up. You're still recovering after the fix." I glance over at him. "Does it affect my schedule?" I smirk. We both laugh as Bam is left utterly lost in the pits of confusion. I'm actually glad that we're doing okay now. I mean, it's not like it was that bad to begin with.

"Black Sheep, can you try.. to wake him up now?"

"N–now? Ah.. I guess so," he says.

"Damn, can you wait at least ten minutes before bossing people around," says Khun. "It's who I* am," I shrug. As a response he glares daggers into him.

A/N: Aguero is clearly trying to anger Khun using the word "I" as in he (Khun) being that way as well.

Bam walks over to the other side of the room. He begins to work on some stuff before actually doing the task. Khun concentrates next to him, looking for pills, medicines, and other supplies like, Band-Aids or bandages. When they finished gathering all the supplies, Bam lightly shakes Viole. "Time to wake up, Viole. Aguero wants to see you," he spoke quietly.

I see his ear twitch as his eyes flutter open. He pulls himself up and scratches the back of his head. Then he stopped, noticing he was wrapped in bandages. "Where are we?"

"Welcome back to the infirmary," I say. "You had me dead worried there, jeez."

"..Aguero, are you alright?" he exclaims after a pause.

"Well just a few bruises here and there. No worries."

He climbs off his bed and stumbles towards me. I get up and place my hands on my lap as he hugs me. His nuzzles his ears into my face. Because this moment is so precious, I'll let it slide – but this hurts so damn much.

"Nya–an." We stop to look at where the sound came from. Bam covers his face and bends over the floor, face red as a cherry. Khun laughs and is obviously enjoying this moment. His tail wags back and forth non-stop as he kneels down and pats Bam.

"That seems like this is going to be a normal thing for us," he says, still patting Bam's head. I look at Viole and he knows exactly what I'm thinking. He let's go and turns away.

"I don't wanna do it," he mutters.

"It can't be that hard."

"Doing that isn't something I can do. It's subconscious."

Viole sits back onto his bed and pouts. Khun comforts Bam by petting him and I beg for Viole to meow. Suddenly he hisses at me and hides under the covers. Now he really does have the personality of a cat.

Khun scoffs, "You just got hissed at by Viole of all people. Man, what you did must be horrible," he comments out of nowhere.

"Shut up," I grumble.

"You must remember that Bam always comes first to mind. Not us," he praises.

I chuckle at that, knowing its something I'll never refute. Bam looks up at Khun as if he was going to be bedridden along with us. "I don't deserve th-" Khun interrupts him with; "You deserve anything and everything, Bam," he states.

Viole peaks out of his blanket and groans. His ears are drooped again and he's really curled up to the point of looking like a ball. I make eye contact with him and ask; "Are you alright?" He glares at me but nods anyway. The blanket drapes over his head as he sits up. "No worries," he mutters. "But I want some alone time with Bam again."

I smirk and lick my lip. "You can save it for next time."

It took awhile for my wounds to spead heal. During that time Khun explained how he was going go kick Wangnan's ass once he found him. Unfortunately, they're on a a vacation trip for the time being and we never figured out where he and the others went. I would sure like to beat them to pulp too though.

Viole cautiously drinks a cup of milk as if it might have been drugged. Where did that milk come from anyway? I chuckle and say, "What's up with you?"

"It doesn't taste any different. I wonder why cats are always drinking milk. Is water a problem or something?"

We all laughed at Viole as he stares at us seriously. I see Khun eye something in a corner but there wasn't anything there so he shrugs it off and nags us again.

Third Person P.O.V...

The two figures stand and watch over a yellow lighthouse, observing the group as they laugh carelessly. They watch quietly until one turns to the other to speak.

"What shall we do now? Your little boyfriend has multiplied. Not only them, but his defense team as well." The woman tangles her blue hair through her fingers with an amused, but impatient, look.

"We'll stand down for now. I'll find a way to get rid of those two guard dogs. We can mess with them for a bit more. Damn, this is like a bad game of Sims." she says, deactivating the lighthouse. "What is 'Sims'?"

She shakes her head and brushes off the question. "I won't let Bam stand above me anymore even if it's the last thing I do.."

[PLEASE read next post for details!]

[10|21|18]