Chapter 8.5: I'm a Hypocrite like That

Caleb

It's Saturday afternoon and Samuel insisted we come to the Flowers Park. This is a large park with a bike trail crossing it, benches, and green areas at each side of the trail. It's called the Flowers Park because of the great number of flowers that can be found in it.

It's like a huge garden. Girls love it, but I like it because of a different reason. Since the playground for children is in the far East of the park, most families flock there, leaving the green areas unsupervised.

Most people that do walk these areas, stay on the trail so things can get steamy between couples here. The girl pulling my arm now knows this too. I let her take the lead this time. This better be good. She takes me to a small clearing between bushes and not too far from the trail. I smirk.

She takes off her shirt, straddles me and kisses me. Sometimes having seconds isn't so bad. So far, it's all going good, until I smell a certain scent.

Oh, not this again. As predicted she comes out of the bushes giggling, but who is that guy she's holding hands with? Anna and I lock eyes. 

Well, this is awkward. Why does she always find me in these situations? She must think this is all I do.

She leaves with the guy, joking and holding hands. I keep making out with the girl but instead of feeling relaxed, I'm stressed and guilty as hell. I ditch her and go look for Samuel which isn't so difficult as he himself called me saying that there's something I need to see. I find him sitting on a bench with a girl I don't know.

"Hey, did you call me for a threesome?" I greet him and the girl beside him blushes and looks away.

"No way dude. Find your own. I called you to show you this." He pulls up a video on his cell phone and gives it to me.

My stomach drops and I swallow a lump in my throat as I watch the video. Anna was on the guy's lap making out with him. I clench my hand into a fist. I want to kill this guy. Who is he?

"Did you send this video to someone else?" I ask.

"Nah. I thought I would give you the honor." Samuel smirks. I quickly delete the video and make sure he didn't upload it anywhere, before returning his cellphone.

"What the fuck dude? That video was gold. Why would you delete it?" 

I ignore him and go back to the trail. I have to find her. I close my eyes and let the scent of her perfume guide me. I could recognize it anywhere. I run in her direction. She's just ahead on the same trail.

Of course, I find her with that one dude. By his smell, I can tell he's a high ranked wolf. Maybe a Beta or even an Alpha. Did she find her mate? I hate the idea of her mating with some other guy. I'm a hypocrite like that.

He's hugging her from behind. What makes me angry isn't that she just that she's upset, but the fact that he's touching her. They're in the middle of the trail hugging with the wind softly moving leaves and flowers around them and looking like a fucking couple straight out of a romance movie. It makes me sick.

Even though she's leaving with him, she's trying to discreetly look at me. The idea of her caring about me even when she's with someone else makes my heart jump in my chest.