Chapter 6.5: I Always Love You

A/N: Song "Sky Full Of Song," by Florence + The Machine

Caleb  

The previous night,

We almost kissed, keyword being almost. Just as I lean in, she takes off to the nearest restroom. I pick up two bottles of water and a cup from the kitchen before following her. There's no way in the world I'd leave her like that.

She's emptying the contents of her stomach on the toilet bowl. I kneel down and hold her hair. She cleans her mouth with toilet paper and looks up.

"Are we really doing this now?" She cocks one eyebrow.

"What can I say? It seems that I care about you." I grin. She probably won't remember anything tomorrow anyway.

"What--" She almost dips her head in the toilet bowl.

I stay silently holding her hair and rubbing small circles on her back for the next twenty-five minutes. When she's done I offer a bottle of water. She washes her mouth and drinks the rest of the bottle at once.

"Feeling better?" I smile at her.

"Marry me!" She chuckles.

"Sorry, Ms. Amores. I don't do exclusives." I smirk, stand up and help her up again.

She pouts. "Pwease! I love Caleb!" She throws her arms around my neck and I stiffen. She's beautiful and I want her.

"You're lucky I don't take advantage of drunk girls. You're so gonna regret this tomorrow," I say smiling.

She shakes her head and looked me at the eye. "Nu-uh... I'll still love you tomorrow." There isn't a hint of dishonesty in her voice. "I always love you."

My heart just skipped a beat, just as if I'm so teenager girl in a romance movie. I close my eyes and sigh. Why does she have to be so tempting? I open my eyes and pull away just on time before she can kiss me.

I flush the toilet while pressing my index finger on her forehead to keep her away. "You're too cute when you are drunk, but then again, you are always beautiful. I like you, a lot." I caress her cheek with my thumb and pull her out of the bathroom and help her walk to her room. "Your room is the fourth on the right?"

"Yes!" she says happily. I open the door of her room and manage to get her to sit on the bed. However, she grabs me and pulls me down making me fall on top of her and just inches away from her face. "Would you kiss me?"

We lock gazes. What is she doing to me? I hold my breath and jump off the bed. I force myself to look away and compose myself.

"Wait until tomorrow and if you still feel like kissing me--" I turn around to find a fast asleep Anna. "You make a mess of me and then run away... That isn't fair. You're driving me crazy." I kiss her forehead and instantly tense up.

What the hell am I doing? I never take care of girls, especially drunk girls.

'But she's so beautiful and sexy. That red dress looks perfect on her, and she smells so good,' my wolf says.

Do you have a crush on our teacher now?

I get no answer. I serve Anna some water in the cup and get her some painkillers. She shouldn't be drinking this much. She could get into trouble.

Enough with that crap. I mindlink my friends. I'm going for round two with the girl from earlier. Don't wait for me.

'What happened with Ms. Amores?' asks Samuel.