Chapter 1

Lauren woke up, dreading everyday. Her life was a mess, her uncle whom she technically lived with and interacted with usually made her angry because of his dumb assumptions and delusions and her parents weren't even there. Her parents were always supportive of her but they were high CEO's of the same company. Her parents were currently in Japan.

They owned Jauregui Inc. They were one of the most richest CEO's in the world, Lauren had enough money to do anything. She, of course, wanted to wait for a day she could room with someone in their own little apartment, or mansion apartment.

She didn't like living alone, though she did want to, she couldn't bare with it. She was looking for apartments and looking for one more person to agree to room in there so then she could get that apartment, also she'd have an apartment by her college. So she wouldn't be in a not-enough-space kind of dorm anymore. She could share that place with her friends but she needed one more person to agree to live there.

Lauren did have anger issues, if she was mad, she would rarely take it out on the person unless they did something bad. Really bad. She'd take it out on herself by punching a wall or just sitting there in despair.

Lauren had some close friends, she had three. Normani, Dinah, and Ally. They were like sisters to her. She was currently 21 and her friends were in a range of 20-23 years old. Ally being the oldest.

Her friends sometimes couldn't make her rage go away, they could only make her somewhat calm down.

They were all in the same college and had the same dorm. It was a three people dorm but Dinah was in the dorm next to them in a two people dorm. Dinah was there alone, since her room mate had to leave because of a insanity reason. She couldn't take it and ran out of the college, she didn't come back. She moved to Las Vegas.

Ally was a senior in college, meanwhile Lauren and Normani were in their second year of college and Dinah at her first.

Lauren sighed and grabbed a cup of coffee in her room.

"Normani, Ally! You guys want any coffee?" She asked.

"Sure, I'd like a cup." Ally smiled sweetly.

"I'd love to have some stuff that'll make me all hype and awake. I don't like sleep anyway!" Normani said.

"Okay, Mani. I'm gonna pretend you just said no, don't be so sassy." Lauren said glaring at her.

Lauren made her coffee and poured it into two cups. She gave one to Ally and drank hers.

"Lauren, I heard a new girl is coming into Dinah's dorm today. Maybe you can hook up with her," Normani insisted with a smirk playing on her lips.

"Is she cute?" Lauren gave a small smile.

"I don't know, haven't seen her. Shall we go check? Ally, you coming?" Normani looked over to the small girl in her bed on her laptop.

"Sure, let's go." I smiled.

"I'll be fine here, Mani. I have to finish my paper for Devlitz." Ally said taking a sip of her coffee.

Lauren and Normani walked out the door and knocked on Dinah's door.

The door opened and it revealed Dinah.

"Hey girlies." Dinah nodded at us smiling.

"Heard you had a new roomie today, guess she's already here." Normani said and looked over to the suitcase on the unused made bed.

"She's cool, bit shy when I first met her, but cool. Funny too. I like her." Dinah admitted.

"Hot? Pretty? Beautiful? Ugly? Disgusting?" Lauren questioned.