Chapter 13

"First stop, where do y'all want to go?" Normani asked as we sat in her car.

"I'm pretty hungry.." Lauren said as she put an arm around Camila's neck.

"Same here!" Dinah exclaimed.

"Alright, our first stop will be food. Anyone have any preferences?"

"Pizza!" Camila exclaimed as she held onto Lauren's hand that was around her neck.

"Alright...off we go." Normani smiled as she pulled out of the parking lot.

Camila looked down on her phone that just vibrated and saw a couple of messages from Vero.

She let go of Lauren's hand and used her hands to check the message quickly.

-look, I'm sorry for all the events. It's kind of just that I really still do love you

-I know it's been three years

-don't ignore me, please.

-I really miss you

-I get you need some time but don't ignore me.

Camila's eyes widened and realized these messages were from last night a bit after it happened.

-don't get your ass so drunk again, it's not good for a drunk pretty girl to be in a club xx hope you have a great hangover ;)

That text was from Jade, the person who helped her.

Camila decided to text Jade back first.

-THANKS, I owe you one, and all the thanks in the world. love ya :) we were in the same club! small world

Camila went back to Vero's text and stiffened. What was she suppose to text back? Camila had no idea, this was her first girlfriend for god sakes. Her first everything.

"You alright there, Camz?" Lauren whispered in Camila's ear.

"She texted me, Lo." Camila sighed and Lauren looked down at Camila's phone.

Lauren's eyes turned cold with jealousy as she kissed Camila on the cheek.

"It's okay, don't mind her. We're dating now, okay? I would never do something like she would, focus on me and you." Lauren said as Camila smiled turning off her phone snuggling into Lauren's chest.

"You guys are too cute and even though I'm the captain of this ship, this makes me want to throw up." Dinah commented looking at the two.

"I'm going to help you find a boy today, Cheech." Camila smiled at Dinah.

"Good luck," Dinah laughed.

"I will find you a boy that likes pizza."

-

The girls were all sitting together in a circle booth as Normani and Ally were sitting at the right of the booth, Dinah was in the middle, and Lauren and Camila were sitting to the left.

"Why do I feel like a fifth wheel?" Dinah said as she bit her pizza and looked at the four girls.

"You're not!" Camila exclaimed as she got up.

"Where you going, Camz?" Lauren furrowed her eyebrows as Camila winked at her.

Camila walked over to a boy and tapped him on the shoulder as she took a seat on the stool next to him.

"Hi," The boy smiled at Camila.

"Hi, I'm Camila."

"Siope."