Chapter 18

Camila woke up early in the morning to see Lauren on Good Morning America.

Interviewer- Hello I'm here with Lauren Jauregui, the young star that has taken the world by storm with her music and her pop up in the Demi tour! So how's everything going?

Lauren- It's been going great, I never thought I could be this big. I've been loving every step of the way.

I- so, we've been hearing and seeing on Twitter that you have a fling with fellow singer, Keaton Stromberg?

Camila flinched at those words at she kept watching to see Lauren's reply.

L- No! No, no, no, you got it all wrong here, haha. He's taken an interest in me, I know of, since you've probably seen his tweets to me and his flirting but no, I could never. I have a girlfriend who's probably watching this right now.

I- What a lucky girl, what's her name? And if Keaton sees this, he'll be in a mood, surely.

L- Her name's Camila and ha, I betcha.

I- Well Camila, if you are watching this, you have a loyal girlfriend and props to you for having this incredible girl's heart. That's all with Lauren Jauregui and we'll be right back with the weather!

Camila smiled widely as she shut the TV off and texted Lauren. She surely didn't know the rumors that were about to arise. Oh no, she didn't.

-

Lauren was in rehearsal when she got the news from her publicist.

"What the hell is this, Lauren?!" Carrie shouted.

"What the hell is what?!" Lauren said as she looked over to her Carrie and grabbed the paper from her hands.

SINGER LAUREN JAUREGUI SLAMS DOWN KEATON STROMBERG. KEATON IS SAID TO BE DETERMINED TO HAVE A CHANCE WITH LAUREN JAUREGUI. LAUREN JAUREGUI, HEARTBREAKER? WILL SHE LEAVE CAMILA CABELLO, SAID GIRLFRIEND, HEARTBROKEN?

"What the hell is this shit!" Lauren shouted.

"That's what I'm asking! Lauren, if this gets around, you WILL be called the current player everyone should be watching out for and I'm sure if paparazzi spot you just with a friend, they'll think it's more, you being named player around here." Carrie assured to Lauren as Lauren sighed running a hand through her hair.

"Excuse me," she said as she went to the sidelines and grabbed her phone as she called Camila.

"Hello?" Camila answered.

"Camila, hey, I would never break your heart. You know that, right?" Lauren quickly said as her heart was beating rapidly.

"Lo? You alright? Where is this coming from?" Camila asked concerned with a soft voice.

She doesn't know the headlines on the papers and magazines... Lauren thought to herself.

"Yeah, yeah I'm alright. I just wanted you to know and make sure you know...that's all." Lauren's voice softened.

"Okay, Lo. I miss you,"

"I miss you too," Lauren smiled.

"Now, I know you're having rehearsal right now. So, get your ass back to rehearsal." Camila husked.

"That was hot, I will sure do." She husked back.

"See you later,"

"See you later." Lauren stated as she then hung up.

Lauren walked into the next room at the dance rehearsal and saw the boys dancing as she went up to Keaton and pushed him up against the wall.

"What the hell is this?! I tell you to back off and suddenly you're fucking telling press you want me? To do what? Start a commotion?! This is bullshit, fucking idiot." Lauren said as Carrie quickly pulled her off of him and her security guard kept Lauren away.