Chapter 21

The girls decided to eat out at a restaurant in favor of Camila's return.

They were all seated, eating their food as Dinah stared at Camila.

"Hm?" Camila stared back.

"What have you been doing for the past years? I'm curious." Dinah said.

"Well, I'm currently studying in New York University and I bought a house over there after my mom lent me some money and oh, I should give you all my new number." Camila said as she then ate her food.

"NYU?!" Ally exclaimed.

"Mhm, I enrolled before and was accepted but I went to Miami U and then I asked if I could go there and they accepted me in." Camila said as she felt Lauren's hand on her thigh.

"What's your new number?" Normani questioned as Camila told them and they all inserted it in their phones.

The girls finished up eating as they walked out and suddenly paparazzi jumped out.

"Are you back with Camila?"

"Where has she been this whole time?"

"Lauren, over here!"

Lauren grabbed Camila's hand as she got in the car and the other girls followed suit.

"What?! Why am I driving?" Dinah questioned as she groaned.

"Fine." She muttered as she pulled out of the parking lot.

"Thank you, DJ. We owe youuu." Lauren sang.

"HELL YEAH Y'ALL DO." Dinah huffed as she got into the highway. Dinah didn't really like to drive the car they were using at the moment.

Ally sat in the front with Dinah as she directed her to go which way since Dinah didn't really know these roads.

Camila leaned her head on Normani's shoulder as she smiled down at the younger girl.

"Hello there," Normani commented as Camila giggled.

"You have Ally, Normani." Lauren said playfully glaring at her as she grabbed Camila's waist and brought Camila close to her.

Camila put her head on Lauren's shoulder as Lauren leaned down and gave her a gentle kiss.

"Yeah, forget y'all! Ally's bae!" Normani exclaimed as Ally shot her a wink.

Camila's phone vibrated as she grabbed it from her pocket. It was from Leah.

-okay so long story short, I brought my dog with me here.......hahahaha love ya babe!

Camila sighed as she texted Leah back.

-clean up after it.........you suck......love you too!

"Who's that?" Lauren asked.

"Friend of mine watching my house back in New York." Camila said.

"Lovely but only I can call you babe." Lauren pouted.

"We're just close friends, babe." Camila smugly said as Lauren squeezed her girlfriend's side.

"I want to meet your friends, Camz." Lauren said as Camila held Lauren's hand.

"Good, I want you to meet them too."

-

The girls took a stop at Sinu's house as Sinu and Sofi wished Camila a happy birthday.

After that, Camila decided to invite the girls back to New York as they agreed to go and they packed their bags.