Chapter 17

Three weeks past after the concert and the two haven't seen each other again. They promise they'll make it work, but everything's a little rocky due to Keaton's flirting at Lauren and Camila constantly getting hit on by a wave of people.

As Lauren's fame rises, Camila feels like she's just a rock, a plain rock in the way of Lauren's path and sooner or later will get kicked to the curb.

Lauren's song is on radios and Camila can't feel anything but pain within happiness. She feels happy that Lauren is making it big but sad that Lauren's life is so busy that they're lucky enough to FaceTime at night and actually talk if Lauren isn't already tired enough with constant morning shows and interviews.

Lauren wished everything would slow down but it kept rising and rising as Lauren was also happy she constantly heard her songs on the radio and seeing her song as number one on the iTunes chart.

Lauren's busy schedule went from morning shows to interviews to doing her concert and then finally, getting back to her tour bus to rest which she usually got back at midnight.

Camila was desperate to see Lauren, she did tell her she'd be watching anytime Lauren was on the news or doing a show and she kept that promise.

When Lauren was on morning shows or simply doing an interview, Camila would go out of her way to watch it.

"Have you talked to Lauren today, dawg?" Dinah asked as she swam around in the pool while Camila was getting a tan.

"A couple texts," Camila blatantly said.

"How many are we talking about here?" Dinah said as she sprang herself up from the pool by putting her hands on the ledge and bringing herself up as she sat on the ledge and let her feet dangle in the water.

"Six."

"Six?!" Dinah's eyes widened.

"Aha, six and counting." Camila corrected herself as Dinah looked at her disapprovingly.

"How many times did you talk to her yesterday?" Dinah asked curiously as Camila counted her fingers.

"Uh....fifteen? Yeah, fifteen and a half." Camila said as Dinah looked at Camila confused.

"A half meaning we talked at night and she was so tired she was lazily texting and then replied a few and then just cut off and fell asleep."

"We're on break, we should be doing something fun. By the way, did you hear about normally?" Dinah said as she felt a sudden breeze as she went back in the pool and got a floating transparent pool lounger and got on it as she floated in the water.

"We are, we're getting tans. No, what about them? And where are those two?" Camila smirked.

"Pass me the tanning spray and Normani told me when the two were walking around the stadium, they were going for a hug and went the same way and shared a little kiss. I don't even know! The two went somewhere in the morning, left a note." Dinah said as Camila's eyes widened.

"Holy shit! Knew something was up between the two, I've seen them steal glances at each other but thought it was nothing, dios mio." Camila said as she passed the tanning spray to Dinah but it landed in the pool as it floated to the top.

"Ally has a boyfriend! And thanks Chancho." Dinah glared at her as she paddled herself to the spray and grabbed it as she sprayed herself with it.

"She does?" Camila raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah his name is-"

"Troy's here, Normani and I just picked him up from the airport. You guys can come in to meet him." Ally said from the balcony as Dinah sent Camila a smug grin.