Chapter 12

"What am I doing?!" Camila said as she pulled away from Vero.

"Vero, you broke up with me and left. You didn't even have the heart to tell me you were leaving, I'm sorry. I have to go." Camila said as she quickly went inside the apartment before Vero could say something and she saw a staring Dinah, Dinah was thinking about how she thought she saw a girl that looked like Vero from the diner but couldn't remember.

"So, who is that really? I know that's not your "friend" , Chancho." Dinah said.

"Fine. You probably heard all of that, she's my ex girlfriend." Camila said as Dinah's eyes turned to confusion.

"I thought you were always straight?" Dinah asked as Camila sighed.

Camila went and started telling Dinah all about what happened.

Camila told her everything about Vero and how she left just like that and what just happened outside in the hallway.

"Mila! You know who's the right girl for you? Lauren. FaceTime her by the way, she missed you. Get on Twitter, she's tried to talk to you that way. Look Chancho, you deserve the best and what she did isn't the best for you. Okay?" Dinah said as she held Camila's hand. Camila nodded and pulled Dinah's hand towards her as her other arm wrapped around Dinah, pulling her in for a hug.

-

Camila came home drunk, as she went out right after talking to Dinah. Camila had a couple of drinks and Jade found her there getting chatted up by an unknown man and called Camila a cab.

Camila knew she would owe Jade a thousand thank you's in the morning.

Camila was in the living room when she heard a phone ring and clumsily walked over to it, noticing it was Dinah's. Camila picked up the phone and realized it was a FaceTime call from Lauren as she answered it.

"Why hasn't Camz contacted me yet D- Camz. Hi." Lauren's face turned from worry to a sigh of relief.

"Hi." Camila smiled.

"You...is something wrong?" Lauren asked nervously.

"Yeah."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Are you not sure?"

"Yeah."

"Camz."

"Yeah?"

"Stop saying 'yeah.'" Lauren said as she looked at Camila with worry.

"What's wrong? You can talk to me."

"It's...it's a long story. I just want you here with me. Lauren, I miss you." Camila slurred.

"Are you drunk? Karla Camila Cabello!" Lauren exclaimed.

"I..I..just got a bit upset earlier. Lauren, I did something I shouldn't have." Camila frowned.

"Tell me about it," Lauren said listening to the smaller girl.

"No...after I tell you..I would want a hug after and we can't do that. I miss you so much, this thing earlier made me realize I really like you. I like you as much as people like your pretty eyes and that's a lot." Camila tiredly said as she slurred a couple words.

"Camila, go get some rest babe." Lauren smiled sadly at the girl but she also felt giddy to be talking to Camila since Camila admitted her feelings for Lauren.

"No..I want to-I want to talk to you." Camila hiccuped.

"We can talk in the morning. How does that sound?" Lauren said as Camila grinned widely.