Chapter 11

Lauren was up and away to go to Steven's studio at 5 am. Her heart was heavy as she didn't want to leave the small sleeping girl but she forced herself to do so.

Once Lauren was in the studio, she met all kinds of people. Rising stars, winners of competitions, and of course, famous artists.

Lauren's first day at the studio, she already had a song down called 'Going Nowhere'.

Lauren's second day, she had a song down called 'Reflection'.

Lauren was busy with songs but she was also missing all the girls even thought it had been only two days and they always texted each other.

Lauren's friends were artists she met at the studio or some of her crew. Along the way, her Twitter got verified and she was also becoming friends with famous people.

Lauren's third day and she was currently learning one of her new songs.

-

"You've all been debby downers these past days! Let's all do something fun, c'mon." Normani urged.

"Maniiii," Ally groaned.

"Nope, c'mon and Lauren said she's joining Demi on tour, right? Demi has a concert here in a couple of weeks. We can buy tickets for that!" Normani exclaimed as the three other girls nodded.

"Mani's right! We should go buy tickets and then get out so we can also have our fun." Camila said as Normani smiled at her.

"Alright, I'm with it." Dinah said as Ally nodded also.

"Alright, everyone, to the car!" Normani pointed out the door.

-

Since it was a Friday night, the four decided to go to a beach that was about an hour and a half away. It was a private beach that Normani's dad owned since he was a successful lawyer and had cases all over the world.

Everyone sat in the car on their phones except Normani who had to drive but she was listening to her Beyoncé with heard headphones plugged into her phone as she danced while driving.

Camila's phone vibrated a couple times as she saw some texts.

One from Veronica.

Camila's eyes widened at the person she saw first as she quickly clicked on the message.

-we should hang sometime and be us again, I'd really like that. I'm back from Australia, for good. I'm also going to Miami U.(:

Veronica was Camila's first kiss in ninth grade. The two were the best of friends in middle school and as freshman year approached, Camila was confused about her sexuality. Veronica was already bisexual and Camila always knew about that.

One night, Veronica or "Vero" admitted to Camila that she liked her. Vero kissed Camila that night and the two dated for a couple months until Vero had to leave and left Camila in despair as Vero's last words to Camila face-to-face was "I love you."

This was a story Camila never really shared with anyone, she was indeed in the closet the whole time the two dated. Vero said long distance would be hard if she was going to be in Australia so she broke it off just like that and left the next morning to board on her plane.

When Camila found Austin, she thought she really liked him and played the card that she was always straight since she was in the closet back then. She was bisexual but felt like she would be judged for it, she was scared even though she had nothing to worry about.