Chapter 16

Fast forward two weeks, Camila and the girls are in the car about to go to the Miami show for Demi to see Lauren.

Camila was so excited, many times she almost spilled the surprise to her beloved girlfriend but didn't.

The girls arrived and waited at the entrance as they saw a tour bus come and saw Lauren's name on it as people that were also already at the venue start raiding the bus as the door opened and a huge security guard came out with Lauren behind him.

"It's okay, Arch. I'm going to take a few pictures with them. God knows how long they've been here," Lauren said to her security guard as he nodded but kept near her as Camila saw her start taking pictures with fans that were nearest to her.

"Go surprise your girl." Ally nudged Camila and she nodded with a smile.

Camila went through the crowd of girls with her phone on as Camila quickly went up to Lauren once the blonde haired fan and her took a picture.

"Can I get a picture, superstar?" Camila asked as Lauren's head raised knowing the voice and she grinned widely as she squealed.

"CAMZ!" She shouted as she tackled Camila with a hug and people started recording.

"Surprise!" The three other girls that were with Camila came up behind Lauren and Lauren squealed again, giving them hugs.

"Wait, first I have to do this." Lauren stated as she grabbed Camila's waist and pulled Camila to her as she kissed her passionately before pulling away as a crowd was cheering.

"I'm sorry everyone! That's all the pictures I'll be doing, sorry!" Lauren called out as the security guard shooed the five girls inside knowing Lauren probably would have brought them inside anyways.

Lauren put her arm around Camila's neck as the girls started walking down to Lauren's dressing room.

The three other girls were looking around in awe as Lauren looked at Camila.

"So how've you been baby?" Lauren asked.

"Happier now that you're here," Camila grinned like a fool.

"And I, you." Lauren said as she brought Camila's head closer and kissed her right temple.

"How's Demi?!" Ally happily exclaimed.

"You guys are going to be able to meet her, she comes in every time before I go on stage and gives me a pep talk." Lauren said as the girls squealed.

"Are you serious, Lo?! Holy shit! I'm going to meet Demi Lovato." Camila exclaimed anxiously.

"Only the best for you Camz....and as well as the other girls." Lauren said as the other girls nodded at Lauren before giving her a glare.

"Here it is, my dressing room." Lauren said as she entered inside to be greeted with her outfit and make up crew.

"Lauren, you're here early. If we start now, you can get sound check in early." Her make up artist said as she nodded.

"You guys can walk around here. Here are some VIP Backstage passes with my initials on it so they know you're with me." Lauren said as she handed the four girls a lanyard.

One the lanyard was Lauren's photo on it and initials that said 'LMJ' with the word backstage VIP by it.

The girls put them on and nodded as they walked out of the dressing room.

"Where's the food around here?" Camila said as she walked off with Dinah and Normani and Ally stormed to the arena where Lauren would be singing.

"Over there!" Dinah exclaimed as Camila whipped her head up and went over to it with Dinah.