Chapter 7

"Nervous, why?" Lauren asked.

Camila cleared her throat and backed up a bit.

"Nervous because I like you-u." She said in a low whisper and stuttered the last bit out.

"I couldn't hear you on the last part. What was that again, Camz?" Lauren cocked her head to the side as she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and Camila smiled at how cute Lauren looked at that moment.

"I said because I like Louis." She covered herself up and she gritted her teeth.

Idiot! Because you like Louis? Should've told her you liked her! Camila thought to herself.

"....Louis?" Lauren gave a small laugh.

"From One Direction! I love them and I might meet them and he's one of my favs along with Harry! Yeah! I've just been nervous about meeting them, that's all." Camila said and licked her lips nervously after the cover up she just made.

"Ahhh, relax with that. One Direction would love you if you met them." Lauren smiled and the two stared at the tv but Camila stared at Lauren for a bit.

God damn it Camila. She thought to herself.

-

Camila put on her "Miami U" hoodie her mom bought her before she attended the place and walked out of her room.

"Hey Camz! The other girls are out, I'm driving over to campus since it's pouring like crazy outside, I'm giving you a ride." Lauren said as she sat up from the couch and tossed a banana to Camila.

Camila caught it but it slipped out of her hands as she hurried and caught it again.

Lauren smiled at Camila's clumsiness.

"You never saw that and it's no problem, you don't have to. I'll walk." Camila said peeling the banana.

"Of course I didn't and it wasn't a question, I'm driving you." Lauren said eating a Reese's cup as she then threw the wrapping away and grabbed a cup, taking a sip from it.

"Thanks," Camila said as she ate her banana.

-

"Where'd you get the hoodie?" Lauren asked Camila as she drove up to a smoothie drive thru and ordered two smoothies before driving again and waiting for Camila to answer.

"My mom gave me it."

Lauren grabbed the smoothies from the person in the window and gave one to Camila as Lauren held on hers and drove.

"Cute, do your parents live in Miami?" Lauren asked.

"My mom does, my dad's somewhere up state." Camila sadly said.

"I'm so sorry for your loss, I didn't know but I need to meet your mom sometime then. Maybe this afternoon?" Lauren said as she took a sip of her smoothie.

"It's okay, it was years ago he passed but he's always missed. You want to meet my mom?" Camila asked as she settled her smoothie between her legs as she grabbed two straws and ripped off the wrappings putting one in hers and one in Lauren's.

"Thanks and of course. I want to meet the wonderful person who gave birth to a such a beautiful person." Lauren said nonchalantly as Camila blushed at how blatant her response was.

The two stayed quite for a bit as Lauren drove in a parking space and parked as she turned off the engine.

"Hey, you have something written on your little white description drink box thing on your smoothie." Camila said eyeing Lauren's drink.