Chapter 27

It was now later that day and it was noon. Camila was waiting at her couch since the person didn't reply with any comment except an email back that only had a dot contained in it.

Camila heard her back door open as she turned around and was met with a guy in a hoodie where it zipped all the way up to his face, but he could still see through his eyes and had a place to breathe with some black patches with holes on the hoodie.

"Hi." A very deep voice came out of the hoodie.

"A voice modulator, nice. Whatever, I don't care, at least you're here."

The guy shrugged as he sat down.

"If you try anything, I'm always on offense and defense." The deep voice said as Camila gasped.

"What the hell do you mean offense if I try anything?!" Camila scoffed.

"Sorry, I meant defense if you try anything but wait that's not what we're just going to talk about. Look, I want Lauren. Not your Lauren but my Lauren who is kind of yours right now but she'll realize."

"Okay, my Lauren is my Lauren and what does my necklace have anything to do with Lauren? She didn't get it for me! I got it for me!" Camila exclaimed as the guy started laughing.

"Y-you bought it for yourself?" He asked uncontrollably laughing.

"Yes, why the hell are you laughing?"

"I didn't know you were such a fucking pussy."

Camila gritted her teeth as she glared at him.

Camila started muttering curse words in Spanish as the guy looked at her strangely.

"Fuck you." She spit out as he straightened himself up.

"I want Lauren. Either you hand her over to me or more bad things will come."

"Hand her over to you? She's not some thing I can hand over. I don't own her, she's her own person. You're fucking disgusting." Camila said with a disgusted face as he shrugged.

"Whatever, you doing it or not?"

"I suggest you leave." Camila snapped as he shook his head.

He walked over to Camila as Camila tried to run but he pinned her down before she could.

"Listen here bitch, I get what I want. You better fucking listen to me before someone seriously gets hurt." The guy said as he put a pocket knife up against Camila's arm and slowly slid it down her skin as she winced in pain.

He gave her a small mark but it was so slow it was painful, alright. He quickly left in a blur as Camila gripped her arm.

Camila bit her tongue, fighting the welling pain in her arm as she got herself up to one of the kitchen cabinets and getting some gauze out.

She wrapped it around her arm and went upstairs as she laid back on her headboard.

This was a bitch. She also had school tomorrow. Oh god.

Camila went upstairs and grabbed her phone as she decided to finally turn it on.

She unlocked her phone as notifications started popping up like crazy.

Camila quickly called Lauren as she put the phone up to her ear.

"Hello?" Camila asked shakily.

"CAMZ, what the fuck? Are you okay?! I know something's wrong, so please just tell me the truth."

"Lo..."

"Don't "Lo" me. Camila, please." Lauren desperately said.

"I'd rather explain face-to-face." Camila said in a low voice.