Chapter 22

"Okay, so, if you have these two reactants then-"

"Maybe we can go for lunch later." He smirked as Camila huffed.

Camila was currently in her house as Lauren had told Camila that she'd be upstairs watching a movie to stay out of the way of their session.

"Sorry, we're not going for lunch later. Okay, back to this-"

"When I told you about chemistry, I meant a different kind of chemistry. C'mon, Camila, I know how you looked at me during our tutoring sessions. You obviously want to go on a date but too shy to show it, so I'm making the first move." Jake cockily grinned.

"Jake...I look at you like someone I'm tutoring. You need to chill. I have a girlfriend." Camila said as Jake scoffed.

"I'm making the first move...we have something. Can't you feel it? Our chemistry...is great." Jake leaned closer as Camila backed up.

Jake leaned closer some more as Camila's eyes widened.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.Ha. Ha." Camila nervously laughed as she got up from the couch.

"Really? The cliché, "I have a girlfriend" or "I'm gay" method? If you're shy I can let you learn how to take it fast. I know you dated Austin and he's a nice secretly cocky bitch." Jake said as he got up and ran a hand through his hair.

"I'm serious! I have a girlfriend." Camila exclaimed as she took backward steps.

"Who? I've never heard of her." Jake said as he made his way closer to Camila.

"Her girlfriend's name is Lauren." Lauren said coming from the stairway as she glared at Jake gritting her teeth.

"Holy shit, Lauren Jauregui! No fucking way Cabello. She is not your girlfriend." Jake said with wide eyes.

"Well I am her girlfriend. Can you fucking leave now?" Lauren said as she took a step forward and Jake fled.

"You alright, Camz?" Lauren asked softly as she made her way to Camila wrapping her arms around Camila's small body.

"Yeah, better that you're here." Camila said as went on her tip toes and kissed Lauren on the cheek.

"Do that again," Lauren urged as Camila did so but as she was close to Lauren's skin, Lauren turned her head as Camila kissed Lauren's lips.

"Thanks." Lauren smiled as Camila laughed into Lauren's shoulder.

"I want to travel around the world with you one day." Lauren said as Camila smiled.

"I'd like that."

"You better," Lauren playfully said.

"Kiss me again." Camila stated as Lauren cupped Camila's cheek and leaned in, kissing her.

Camila jumped on Lauren, taking Lauren by surprise as Camila was pulling on Lauren's shirt.

"Camz, chill out." Lauren laughed.

"No, you're leaving for tour in a bit. I'm going to miss you. All of you." Camila said as Lauren smiled, tackling Camila's neck with her mouth.

"I'm going to miss you too." Lauren said against Camila's skin as Camila let a whimper out from the contact.

Lauren quickly went upstairs to Camila's room as she fell on top of Camila on the bed.

-

The next week, Lauren was back on tour as the two promised to keep a happy and steady long distance relationship.

Word had not gotten out that the two were back together which would fill papers.

Camila walked in her college as people started bombarding her.