Chapter 4

Camila woke up with the worst headache to exist in her life. She groaned as she sat up and saw Lauren at the end of the bed with a messy bun and a book in her hand.

Camila never saw someone so beautiful with a messy bun and clearly she just did, even if it was her first time seeing Lauren with it.

It's just a small girl crush, Camila thought to herself.

"Hey, you're awake." Lauren said smiling at Camila as she marked her page and put her book on a shelf.

"What happened?" Camila blinked a couple times.

"Take some of this first." Lauren said giving Camila some Advil and a cup of water.

Camila quickly downed it and looked at Lauren wanting answers.

"You were at the club and some sleaze tried to get it on with you and I stopped him, you fell asleep. You were drugged, babe."

"I...thank you Lauren. If I ever did anything with the guy, I'd probably be regretting it in the morning right now." Camila said which made Lauren nervous to tell Camila about the kiss.

Lauren felt like Camila would say yes it was a drunken mistake and she didn't really want to hear it come out of her mouth.

"Anything else happen, my knight in shining armor?" Camila asked as Lauren let out a small laugh.

"I guess you should know that....well...you....w-well...." Lauren rubbed the back of her neck nervously. 

"Wh-what happened?" Camila asked raising an eyebrow.

"Y-you..." Lauren's word were caught in her throat.

"C'mon Lauren, talk to me." Camila softly said.

"You kissed me." Lauren said and Camila's eyes widened as she cleared her throat.

"But I know you're just going to say it was a drunken mistake and I'm sorry, I don't know what happened there, I-"

"Shut up, Lo." Camila laughed as Lauren looked at her, startled.

"I wouldn't say it was a drunken mistake, why are you saying sorry? I was the one who did it, I'm sorry about that.....so how'd my lips feel?" Camila teased.

Lauren became flustered as she nervously started to shake her knee.

"U-uh..... I have to go." Lauren fumbled with her words as she got up.

"Lauren, I'm just teasing ya." Camila said putting a hand on Lauren stopping her from leaving.

"R-righ-ht." Lauren stuttered as Camila laughed grabbing Lauren's arm and pulling her down by her.

"You're warm and I'm still tired," Camila snuggled into Lauren as Lauren muscles tensed with Camila's touch.

Lauren sighed, I like Camila. She thought to herself.

"Camila?" Lauren said trying to see if the smaller girl was awake.

Lauren sighed as she put an arm around Camila and let herself fall asleep, since the other girls were asleep too.

-

Camila woke up and blinked her eyes a couple of times to see Lauren very close to her. One more move of a head and they would be kissing.