Chapter 15

Camila woke up in someone's dorm as her eyes widened seeing she was in completely different clothes from when she went to the party.

She quickly got up and looked for her clothes as a figure stood at the bathroom.

"You're awake now?" Jade said as Camila's eyes shot up to her with a worried look on her face.

"Did we...did we do anything last night..I don't really remember..and god my head hurts." Camila groaned as the pain in her head came through.

"No, no, we didn't. Don't worry, you got drunk alright, too drunk, and I found a guy hitting on you but you were telling him to stop and laughing so much. So much. I knew you were drunk so I got you out of there and well, before we reached the car, you kind of threw up. So, on the way here, you passed out in the car then I just carried you inside, since I've never actually been to your place, and stripped your clothes and decided to lend you mine." Jade explained as Camila let out a HUGE sigh of relief.

"Here's another hundred of thank you's." Camila said as she opened her mouth to start the repeated thank you's.

"No, no it's fine, Camila." Jade said since she knew Camila was serious.

"A hug will do,"

Camila gave a small laugh and hugged Jade.

"Let me go get some Advil for your head and your clothes, I washed them for you." Jade smiled as she walked away from Camila's sight.

Camila sat down on the bed and decided to check her phone and saw she had no battery as she let out a sigh.

Jade came back with clothes folded neatly in a bag and some Advil, with water.

She handed them to Camila as Camila took them and took care of her hangover.

"You, my friend, are a lifesaver." Camila thanked as she started to make her way out.

"Are you going back to your place? Let me drive you, you're not walking out with a hangover, missy." Jade said and Camila agreed as she let her drive her back.

-

"Here we are, Miss Camila Cabello." Jade announced as Camila stepped out.

"Thanks Jade! I mean it. Treat yourself to some pizza and ice cream!" Camila shouted out and Jade laughed giving her a thumbs up.

Camila entered the hotel, went up to her room and stopped at her door.

She hesitated for a minute but went inside as she saw Dinah on the couch, with puffy eyes and looked at her direction.

"MILA!" Dinah yelled out as she tackled Camila down on the ground holding her like she didn't ever want her to leave without her anywhere else.

"DJ! I'm so sorry, I went to a party that Jade invited me to, to get thoughts of Vero and shit." Camila quickly said as Dinah glared at her.

"The nerve! Did you even check your phone, dawg?! Did you hook up with anyone?! Those aren't your clothes! HOLY SHIT! You don't know how worried we were. Lauren was hella worried, you better talk to her!" Dinah exclaimed.

"My battery died and no! Never! I already have someone in my life I really would not want to lose. Jade helped me before I did anything stupid! I'm so sorry, where's Mani and Ally?"

"Don't be a doofus again! At least tell me you're going so I can come! C'mon dawg! I could've left Siope. I care about you're more than him. Upstairs. Go." Dinah said as she kissed Camila's cheek and got off of her.