Chapter 24

Ally was currently so happy that she could jump off a cliff but of course- she was so happy, she wouldn't want her happiness to end by doing that.

Normani was texting Ally during the whole flight and Ally even stayed up to talk to Normani. The two were happy as ever, not only with each other, but to be normal again with each other.

Ally was still texting Normani in her seat as the jet was bound to land in under four hours.

Lauren and Camila were in their own little world a couple seats from Ally.

"Say ah." Lauren told Camila as Camila did as she was told.

Lauren grabbed a grape and popped it into Camila's mouth as Camila ate it.

"These are so sweet." Camila commented as Lauren smiled.

"I'm having this interview and they want me to talk about relationships. I was wondering if you'd be okay with me telling people that we are dating? Like on national tv." Lauren said as Camila nodded.

"Go ahead. I want the world to know that you're taken and they can't just sweep you off your feet, I hope."

"The only person that has done that is in this plane and right beside me." Lauren said as she leaned over and gave Camila a quick kiss on the lips.

"You know I searched up my name and all I saw was 'DATING RUMORS' at every headline." Lauren said as Camila laughed.

"THANKS CAMILA." Lauren said as Camila hugged Lauren.

-

"We are about to land, put on your seat belts and prepare for landing." The guy said as his voice amplified from the speakers.

Camila looked down at her seatbelt as she started to pull the seat belt down but Lauren stopped her.

"I got it, love." Lauren said as she continued on and grabbed the seat belt strap as she strapped it down.

The jet smoothly landed as they were then told that they were allowed to go off the jet now.

The girls got off the jet and made their way to the house as they stood in front of the door and gave it three small knocks as the door opened up.

"Pizza for-" Camila started.

"MILA!" Dinah yelled as she hugged Camila tightly.

"OALA!" Camila called out as she kissed Dinah's forehead.

"Am I suppose to be jealous?" Lauren asked as Dinah laughed and rolled her eyes, pulling away from Camila to hug Lauren.

"And Ally! You should've just told me you were leaving girly. I woke up and you weren't there, I was more than worried dawg!" Dinah exclaimed as she hugged Ally.

"Sorry, DJ." Ally apologized softly as Dinah nodded, understanding.

"It's coo, just text me or something so I won't be so panicky, I could have a heart attack."

The girls went inside as Camila and Lauren went up the stairs, racing to Normani's room.

"Camila! Normani came to me, so I think I should tell her we are here." Lauren said as the two had each other in a hold.

"I think not." Camila said as she tried to get out of Lauren's grip.

"Aw, my poor weak baby." Lauren smiled at the struggling girl as Lauren easily got away from Camila's hold and made her way to Normani's room.

Lauren quickly opened the door as she entered inside.

"MANI!" Lauren exclaimed as Normani grinned widely, springing up from her bed to hug Lauren tightly.