Chapter 29

"All that is now cleared up." Lauren muttered as she kissed Camila's forehead.

"Yeah, I'm just really happy that you're here." Camila said as she laid her head down on Lauren's shoulder.

"Are we even going to continue watching this movie?" Lauren gave out a hearty laugh as Camila nodded.

"I actually really wanted to watch If I Stay." Camila muttered as she unwrapped her legs from Lauren's waist and took a seat next to her as Lauren noticed that Camila was too far from her.

"C'mon." Lauren motioned Camila to come closer to her.

Camila scooted over as Lauren wrapped her arms around the smaller girl.

"This is the life."

"Yeah it is. I want to spend my time just doing this, having this kind of life."

"With me." Lauren chimed in as Camila stared at her.

"No." Camila smiled.

"Yeah."

"Yeah!" Camila finally said as she snuggled into Lauren and they continued watching the movie.

-

Lauren had returned to do a quick show at a radio station then meet and greets as Camila was just coming home from campus.

Camila put her bag down as she grabbed a quick banana. Camila called back the detectives since she couldn't answer beforehand due to her taking an exam.

"Hello, Camila?"

"That's me. Yeah?"

"We need to let you answer some questions so we can get some more information then some questions about what'd you want for these fellas. That alright?"

"Yeah, that's alright." Camila said as she finished her banana and threw the peel in the trash.

"Is it fine for you to come down to the station now, if you're not busy, that is."

"No, no, I can come over there now." Camila assured as the two hung up and Camila made her way down.

-

"Camila, take a seat, please."

"Thank you." Camila said as she sat down and he nodded.

D: Is this fine to record you?

C: Yeah, totally. I don't mind.

D: Okay, were you ever expecting for these two to actually do this stuff?

C: No, I didn't think anything like that.

D: Did you know Keaton Stromberg had an interest in Lauren?

C: ...Yeah.

D: Really? Some examples would be nice.

C: A couple years ago, he confronted me about how I should break up with Lauren because she was his. A couple weeks ago, he went up to surprise Lauren on stage and she was pretty shocked, he also called her babe.

D: Woah, a couple years huh?

C: Yeah.

D: Would some of this evidence be fine to release to the public? Word's out that they're in jail, at the moment.

C: It's fine.

D: Did you have something in mind for these two for their wrongs?

C: Uh ....no. I already have made restraining orders against them.