Chapter 28

"Thanks Lo." Camila said as the two were sitting back at Camila's house on her bed.

"You know there's a better way that I except thank you's." Lauren smirked as Camila reached over and kissed her on the lips.

Lauren smiled as she suddenly positioned herself up and went over to Camila to straddle her hips.

Lauren went down and kissed me again. Camila simply smiled into the kiss as she put her arms around Lauren's neck.

"This option that you except thank you's by better only be for me." Camila said as she made some distance between their faces.

"Of course it is, silly." Lauren smiled as she kissed the smaller girl again.

"You're very kissy today." Camila said once more pulling away from the older girl.

"I know, now shut up and let me kiss you." Lauren said as she hungrily kissed Camila again.

Camila laughed against Lauren's mouth as she soon started kissing Lauren back.

Lauren moved down to pepper kisses on her jaw and down to Camila's neck. Lauren latched her mouth onto her collarbone as she sucked on her neck letting Camila give out a satisfied moan.

Lauren started to take off Camila's shirt as she then took off her owns, mouth still latched onto Camila's skin.

Lauren trailed down kisses Camila's stomach as she also took her pants off.

Lauren threw the clothes off the bed so they wouldn't be much trouble as she went back up and kissed Camila on the mouth.

Camila put her hands around Lauren's back as she undid her bra strap as Lauren put her hands behind Camila's back as she undid her bra strap.

Lauren easily took it off by biting the bra strap as she stripped it off and threw it to the side.

"You're so so so beautiful." Lauren said as she made a trail of kisses between Camila's breasts.

Camila felt great, she felt wanted and loved.

Lauren slipped Camila's underwear off as she saw that Camila was wet, hell, she was so wet that for Camila, she was having a throbbing feeling down there.

Lauren smiled as she teasingly started to kiss the younger girl's inner thighs as Camila groaned loudly.

"LAUREN," Camila breathed as Lauren gripped Camila's thighs and put her head up to look at her.

"Yes?" Lauren asked innocently.

"Do it already," Camila said in desperation.

"Bossy." Lauren smiled as she paid back attention to what she was doing.

Lauren slid a finger into her as she started slowly sliding in and out as Camila bit her lip.

"Lauren...you can do better than that!" Camila exclaimed as Lauren raised her eyebrows in amusement.

Lauren added a finger as she started to thrust her fingers inside more hearing Camila moan loudly and say Lauren's name repeatedly.

"Oh god...Lauren." Camila moaned loudly as Lauren made her way up as she still kept thrusting a finger. Lauren slightly curled her fingers as the reaction she got from Camila was deeply satisfied.

Camila gripped Lauren's back as she dragged her nails down her back in pleasure.

"L-L-Lauren!" Camila yelled, gripping the sheets as Lauren picked up speed.

Lauren felt Camila's wall clench around her fingers as Camila gave a low moan as she found her release and let her juices flow.

Lauren smirked as she started to suck on Camila's neck.