Chapter 25

Camila walked to a nearby coffee shop even though she didn't like coffee. She sat down on the front stool, putting her head down as a guy spun around and saw her.

"Hello little lady, what can I get for you?" The guy said as Camila instantly recognized the voice.

She looked up as she saw Austin with wide eyes. "C-Camila." He stammered, surprised.

Camila was shocked to see him as she reached over and gave him a hug.

Austin returned the hug as he smiled.

"You seem...different." Camila commented as she sat back down on the stool.

"Good or bad?" He asked as he put his elbows on the counter and leaned down looking at her.

"No, it's a good different." She smiled.

"That's good." He sighed pretending to wipe some sweat from his forehead.

"Who's making you this happy and playful?" Camila questioned curiously.

"You remember Becky, right?"

"Oh my, you two are still together?!" Camila exclaimed happily as he nodded.

"I know, so many years but I think she's the one." Austin grinned as Camila smiled, happy for her ex-boyfriend.

"So what's got you so troubled? Why are you here?" Austin asked as he stood up straighter.

"I shouldn't intrude you while you're-"

"Austin, you're off duty!" Austin's manager called out as Austin made his way out from behind the counter, not forgetting to grab a coffee he had made earlier for himself.

"You're not intruding anything now. I'm on break, care to sit down?" He asked as Camila nodded, sitting down at a booth with him.

Austin put his coffee down on the table and stared at Camila.

"Well, care to share?" Austin raised an eyebrow.

"Hm?"

"Why are you here...?" Austin asked curiously as he then took a sip of his coffee.

"Oh," Camila said a bit offended.

"Not like that, I know you don't really like coffee so I'm just curious." He laughed as Camila finally got what he meant.

"OHH! Well, I mean the show out there isn't really going for me." Camila said as he stared at her.

"Lauren's flash mob is out there, I know, that's why this place is clear. Everyone ran out, but is everything okay? Did she do anything?" Austin asked concernedly.

"No, her and I have been great. It's just Keaton, I'm not such a not-jealous person." Camila said in a low voice.

"He's a little bitch, he came in here for coffee and decided to cut everyone. My manager let him do it because he's a "celebrity."" Austin scoffed.

"What a prick." Camila said as she felt her phone vibrate.

Camila looked down and checked it as she saw it was from Dinah.

-hey, where r u dawg??? Lauren said you were in the crowd but i can't find you??:/

Camila texted Dinah back where she was and put her phone down on the table.

"I'm about to go get something quick to eat. Care to join?" Austin asked as Camila thought for a moment, but nodded.

"I'd like that." She smiled as the two exited the place.