Chapter 9

Axels POV

All i've done is look for her. I know it's only been 4 days but she's my other half. It feels like it's been weeks, even months.

I'm a tired mess and I keep getting pains in my gums. I know it's coming from her, but why is it the gums that are hurting?

I guess it could be from the hybrid thing that rogue told us about, we looked into it and found out what's going to happen to her. It's not good but we have nearly found a solution.

I miss her so bad.

I love her.

I'm so in fucking love with her and I need to find her as quickly as possible.

I'm coming for you my angel.

Helenas POV

The alpha who's name is Craig, forced me to shower, shave, and all that crap in a mirror less bathroom. Then he dragged me back to the cells.

"You have 2 more minutes and your shift is complete. We're letting you go now, but first..." He shoved a mirror in front of my view and I gasped.

My white hair was softer than before, my purple eyes held a red ring around the pupil, my eyebrows were full, my lips were pinker. My body's natural hourglass was more toned and my butt was perfectly rounded.

I was hot.

I felt hot.

Maybe this won't be so bad?

"One more minute." He pulled me out to the empty rogue land that was close to my pack and left me there. Then ran away.

Three

Two

One

I screamed when my sharp fangs poked out of my gums and I felt myself wanting to lose control.

Blood.

I need it. Now.

'No, no, no Helena please don't do this.' My wolf begged me, but it was no use. I want blood and I want it now. No one will stop me from getting it!

I used my speed to get into town, not caring if I was in anyone's pack borders.

They can't kill me, they aren't strong enough.

I spotted a guy probably like 20 by an alley next to starbucks and I decided he's my target.

I used my speed to yank him out of sight as I looked him in the eyes, "Don't scream."

His eyes flashed purple which told me he was compelled and I smirked, this is way too easy.

I sunk my fangs into his neck and began sucking the actual life out of him. Before I could finsh I was ripped apart from his blood.

I could feel the blood going down my face but I don't care. It feels good.

I was going to kill whoever interrupted my meal but I was shocked to see Axel and the warriors behind him.

"What are you doing?" Axel said, almost not audible and I shrugged.

I miss him, but i'm basically going more insane by the second. Stupid fucking Craig had to come mess everything up for me.

"I was hungry." I said and bit my arm to heal the poor man on the floor. I had to force him to drink it and he was desperately trying to get away from me.

"Listen if you want to fucking live then I suggest you drink my blood or I will snap your neck and bury you next to an ugly old man." He finally drank some of it and his neck healed.

Axel reached out to touch me... and I let him. It felt good, but I knew it wouldn't last.

"What did they do to you, angel?" I flinched at the name. I'm not an angel. I'm a monster.

Maybe I can overcome this? After all, if your mate is by your side then you can overcome anything.

I swallowed the lump in my throat, "I'll explain everything, but be prepared to reject me."

"I'm not rejecting you, I don't care if you grow a third foot. I'll always want you." He said and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm getting blood on you." I muttered.

I felt his shrug, "I don't care."

I wave of hunger hit me and I panicked, "You need to get out of here! The hunger is growing stronger and I don't want to hurt you."

"We came prepared, we were warned this was going to happen."

My eyebrows scrunched in confusion, "What do you mean?" I closed my eyes tightly, trying to rid the hunger. But it wasn't working. My head turned to the poor guy on the floor.

The way the blood was just sitting on his neck drove me crazy.

"We know what you are. That pathetic rogue who calls himself an Alpha made the mistake of telling us his plan. We did our research and know how to keep you sane." Before I could process anything he made everyone stand guard and turn away from us, then he shoved his wrist towards my mouth. He stood behind me with his frontside pressed against my backside and held his right arm around my waist while his left hand was in front of my mouth.

"Go ahead." He whispered and I looked back at him unsure.

What if I kill him?

I might drink too much!

"Trust me baby, drink. It's okay." 

I swallowed and slowly sunk my fangs into his wrist earning a groan of pain from him.

I instantly froze. "Go on, i'm okay." He muttered and I began drinking.

His blood was sweet, delicious. Nothing could get better than that. After about a minute my fangs retracted themselves back into my gums and I gasped.

"I told you princess." He kissed my jaw and I turned around to face him.

"How? Wha-"

"It's a long story. But there's was a book that I read about how a vampires urges go away after drinking their mates blood. It was a long shot, but thankfully it worked and I have my love back. Now we need to kill that bastard." He growled at the end of his rant.

"I need to get this blood off of me before we go to the pack house." I looked down at my white tank top that is covered in blood. The blood from the man is dripping down my mouth and dropping into my cleavage. Ew. That's going to take forever to clean.

He didn't respond and I looked at him.

Seriously?

"Stop looking at my boobs you turd." I smacked his arm and he rubbed the spot i hit.

"You're mine I can look if I want." He muttered then started running to the cars where the guards waited.

Does he think I can't catch up with him?

In a second I was sitting in the passenger seat of the SUV.

2 minutes later.

"Geez man you take forever." I said to Axel who stepped into the car.

He groaned and started the car, "I'm sorry my little vampire, not everyone can run a billion miles per hour." He teased then drove off towards the pack house.