Chapter 20

No POV

Axel and Helena walked into the pack house silently, careful to not draw to much attention to themselves.

Helena has refused to let anyone near her except for Axel, Jack and one of her brothers, Liam.

Axel is taking her to the dungeons so she can tell him who betrayed the pack.

I know what you're thinking... she knows exactly who did it, so why can't she tell him?

That's because she hasn't said a word to anyone since the day she was saved.

She told herself she won't speak until she's positive Fred is dead.

She knows Axel will kill him when he finds out it was him.

They entered the cell where 3 guards were still chained to the wall.

Helena walked towards Weston and he had a hopeful look. He knows he's going to be free, and he can't wait to continue to guard his Alpha and Luna's pack.

Helena used a chain cutter to snap the chain and he stood up on shakey legs.

She moved on to Jose and did the same with him, then she stopped in front of Fred. His head was hung low, he knew what his fate would be and he's accepted it.

Helena turned to look at Axel, she pointed at Fred as if to say, it was him.

Guilt suddenly ran through Helena's body.

This man has a family. He has kids, a mate!

Axel growled and went to break Fred's face but Helena jumped in front of him.

"Axel." She whispered, for the first time in 2 weeks.

Axels mouth dropped open in shock and excitement that she's talking now.

"He has a family, Axel." She said softly, "Find a different punishment, killing him isn't the way. Not when he has kids and a mate."

Axel thought about it, he doesn't like the idea of letting him go, but he wants Helena to be happy. So if that's what she wants, that's what she gets.

"Okay." He kissed her forehead and pulled her close, before realizing they were in a cold cell.

He turned to Fred, "You will work double than what you used to and you are in charge of cleaning after every pack dinner. You are not aloud anywhere near Helena unless someone else is present. If you disobey any of mine or her orders you and your family will be kicked out of the pack." Axel said in his Alpha voice.

Fred nodded and Helena cut his chains.

They went on their way to the backyard and sat down, watching Dan and Kole train the pups.

Helena sat on Axels lap, her eyes watching intently as the pups trained.

One of them fell over and instantly ran over to Helena crying.

"Where does it hurt Hailey?" She asked the little girl.

4 year old Hailey pointed to her knee and latched onto Helena.

"I-it huwts!" She cried and Helena stood up with the little girl in her arms.

"Cmon lets get you cleaned up." She cooed and carried her to the bathroom.

She fixed up her knee with a wet cloth then kissed the bandaid before putting it on her.

"Yay! Luna kisses make everting bettwr!" Hailey clapped her hands and leaped into her Luna's arms.

"Yes they do, Hails." She kissed the little girls forehead then let her run off to somewhere.

"You're so good with them." Axel said leaning up from his spot at the doorframe, where he was watching them.

Helena just smiled and walked around him.

"Where you going?" Axel asked curiously.

"To get you a surprise, I'll be back later." She winked and walked away from the father of the little baby growing in her stomach.

—-

IM SORRY ITS SHORT AND IM SORRY IVE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG !! 💜💜💜