Chapter 26

Axels POV

"I want to go with you, Spencer."

Those seven words made my heart pound loudly in my chest.

What is she planning in that pretty little head of hers?

He sent a smirk to our pack, like he'd not just lost all of his rogue pack members.

"Good choice." With the knife still pressed to her stomach he turned her around and caressed her head.

I am actually going to rip his head off.

"I knew you'd rather be with me, I'm so much stronger than him."

Spencers words angered me to no end but with that knife pressed against my mate, I couldn't do anything about it.What she did next at first made me want to jump off a cliff but then it made me as proud as ever.

She slowly leaned up like she was going to kiss him, then ripped the knife out of his hand and kneed him where it hurts.

I heard 'oohs' behind me, probably the men thinking about someone kicking them there as hard as Helena just kicked Spencer.

She then grabbed him by the hair and spun him around before placing the knife on his neck.

"Baby-" I started but she cut me off with a growl.

"I am going to kill him whether you like it or not." I swallowed the lump in my throat and nodded.

Remember when I said she is scary when she's angry?......... yeah.

"Wait I-" Spencer's words were cut off with a gurgle sound.

'Man she's so sexy' Trey growled suggestively, watching our mate rip the knife out of the now dead mans throat.

She carefully threw the knife my way then bit her wrist.

'She's not healing him is she? Oh my god she's saving him!' Trey growled and was fighting to take over my body, but I refused to let him.

Helena knows what she's doing.

"Give me a tree branch, and make it big!" Helena yelled at no one in particular.

I grabbed the nearest tree branch and ripped it off the tree, tossing it to her.

She whacked the now alive mans head and he was knocked unconscious.

"Take him to the torture room. I'm not done with him." She threw the branch away and walked to me, grabbing my neck so she could kiss me.

I sighed, her mouth tastes good.

'You're a freak' My wolf mumbled.

'But were the same person!' I whined to Trey.

She let go of my neck and stopped kissing me, making me and my wolf pout.

'We can continue this at home.' She winked and I think I died and went to heaven.

"Okay lovebirds we're standing all weird like in no mans land, maybe we should head back before this fucknutt wakes up" My Beta Jack said with Falcon, Kole, and Liam nodding behind him.

Falcon and Liam don't look very happy with me.

um......

Well, what can you do?

"You got our sister pregnant." Both Falcon and Liam mumbled, almost like they haven't noticed she's been pregnant for 5 months already.

"I think you two are the 'Fucknutts'" Helena grumbled then started making her way back to our pack house.

——— They have arrived at the pack house now———

'We're back, you all can come out now.' Helena spoke softly into the pack link.

"Lock him in the torture room, I want 2 guards on his cell at all times!" I said to Jack, he and Kole dragged Spencer's body to the torture room and the rest of the pack went to do their own thing.

I watched our pack smile and talk to each other while the little kids played tag with each other. I couldn't help the smile that reached my face.

My smile dropped when I felt a light pain in my stomach.

'Mate! Help Mate!' Trey urged and I turned to see my Helena on the ground holding her stomach.

The pack froze and gasped seeing their Luna on the ground.

"He-" she gasped for air, "the baby is-" she grabbed my hand and pulled herself up, "baby coming-"

I didn't hesitate to pick her up and rush her to the pack doctor, ignoring my wolf wagging his tail and jumping up and down chanting, 'Were having a pup!'

My mind flooded with thoughts as I approached the hospital bed.

Is our pup going to be healthy?

Is he going to look like Helena or me?

What if he doesn't make it?

What if Helena doesn't make it?

"Stop it." Helena grumbled, rubbing the side of my head, "The baby and I will be perfectly fine!"

I leaned into her touch then kissed her head before setting her on the hospital bed.

The doctor came in and I growled.

Why the fuck is our only doctors males?

'Kill him!' Trey shouted, not liking the idea of a male seeing my mate the way only we should see her.

'Okay don't kill him but I will still dream about it.'

I shrugged realizing he has a mate, he probably hates seeing her that way more than I hate him seeing her that way.

Did that make sense?

Probably not.

"Alpha, she is ready to push."

Holy butt sockets, it's time!

————