Chapter 10

I'm going to write the first line to a story and I want you guys to continue it in the comments ;) impress me❣️

Once upon a time there was a large...

(Now enjoy the chapter!)

Helena's POV

A furious growl escaped my mouth and I covered my mouth. My wolf is pissed at my continuous hunger for blood. I can control it... but the urge is too strong and i'm scared to ask Axel for his.

I'm sorry babe but I can't help it. I said to my wolf.

'It's okay, I don't know why i'm angry, mood swings I guess.' She said with a whine.

I didn't answer her and walked to Axel who was sitting in his office chair.

I was laying on the couch while he does pack work, ever since I came back 3 days ago, he doesn't let me leave his sight unless it's to take a shower or pee.

I sat on his lap and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"What's up baby?" He asked with concern lacing his voice.

I cleared my throat, "I'm just... hungry." I mumbled.

"Oh, you should've told me earlier. It feels good when you drink from me to be honest." A light blush rose to his cheeks.

"Seriously?!" I asked shocked. I guess it makes sense that he'd like the feeling. If i wanted I could bring
extreme pleasure to someone or extreme pain to someone while drinking their blood. Of course i'd never bring pleasure to anyone but my mate.

He adjusted me on his lap so I was straddling his waist and we stared at each others eyes. Our eyes both held the intense love we have for each other. He's so perfect. I'm in love with everything about him. I know Ive only known each other for a short amount of time but I feel like i've known him my whole life.

I feel bad... I haven't even kissed him yet and i'm just drinking from him. I guess we need to kiss eventually... welp fuck it.

I looked at his lips and he licked them before trailing his eyes down to my lips. I looked him in the eyes as I leaned forward, my eyes naturally shut when my lips touched his.

Sparks shot through the kiss and it felt like I was floating. Our lips moved in sync as we cherished every second of each other. His hands rested on my waist and my hands were playing with his hair. He growled in lust when I tugged his hair and began slowly trailing kisses down to his neck.

If we weren't in a separate house from the pack I would worry that everyone could hear his groans.

I sucked and kissed the spot id eventually be sinking my fangs into to have him prepared. My fangs came out and I gently scraped them across his neck so he knew that I was about to do it.

When my teeth finally sunk into his neck his breathing hitched and he groaned in pleasure. I made sure to make it completely painless and full of pleasure so he was comfortable. Based on his large buddy poking my thigh, he was definitely more than comfortable with this.

"Mm Helena you're so-" His breath hitched once more when I adjusted myself on his lap causing myself to rub against him.

A few seconds later I had enough of his delicious blood and licked his wound so it'd close.

I licked my lips and pulled my head away from his neck to look at his face.

His head was leaned back onto the top of the chair and his mouth was parted with ragged breaths coming out of him.

Well I guess he liked it?

'Liked it?! Bitch he loved it. Him and his wolf basically died and went to heaven.'

I chuckled at my wolfs words and blushed slightly.

He put his head down to look at me and his big hand caressed my face, "Youre so beautiful, I don't understand how I got blessed to have you in my life but i'm so thankful I found you." He pulled me close and kissed my head.

"I love you Helena, so much." He said pulling my face up to look him in the eyes.

"I love you too, Alpha." I kissed his lips and scooted off his lap, he growled then pouted.

"I really like it when you call me
that." He stood up with me
and his 6'4 height towered over my 5'7 height.

"What?" I trailed my hand down his bicep, "Do you like it when I call you Alpha?"

"Don't start something you can't finish babygirl." He growled and I just smiled.

"You go take a cold shower, i'll go make us lunch." My eyes travelled to his painful looking hardness and my eyes lingered a little longer than I would like to admit.

He kissed my lips and the smirk on his face didn't go unnoticed. I watched as he headed to the direction of our bathroom, then I headed downstairs to make us lunch.

— —

Just a little chapter since I felt the need to update<3