Chapter 16

Axels POV (3 months later)

"Hey sexy." I turned my head to see my beautiful mate walking towards me, holding a bag.

"Hey gorgeous." I said as she leaned down kissing me.

I heard a gag from beside me and punched the idiot next to me without moving my eyes from Helena. 

Jack made an 'oof' sound and held his side where I punched. Helena giggled and Jacks mate Andy walked into the room, sitting next to him. (ANDY IS A GIRL BTW)

They've be together for for 5 years, he found her on his 18th birthday.

Helena sat on my lap which was teasingly close to my pen-

"I got you a present." She leaned on me and grabbed my hand, setting it on the bag.

It felt like a box.

"Open it." She smiled and I reached for the box inside the bag. I opened it and inside the box were 3 boxes.

One large rectangular box, a medium sized square box, then a small square box.

I grabbed the large one first because she was staring at that one most. I opened it and they were nice black slip on vans. I smiled and was going to say something but she put her finger to my lips and pointed at the medium one.

I picked up the medium sized box and opened it. I smiled when I saw my favorite cologne sitting with a dark red ribbon wrapped around it.

I quietly picked up the small box after the medium one and nearly passed out when I saw what it was.

"Holy shit."

 I was speechless, I've been trying to get one of these for weeks! But they were always sold out

I looked at her and she was grinning widely. I slid everything she got me out of the way, then lifted her off the couch with her legs wrapped around my waist.

I peppered kissed all over her face and thanked her over an over.

I can't believe she did that for me, I'm so lucky. She put her lips on mine and we got into a heated make out session.

I think i'm ready, I hope she is too.

"Axel I'm ready." She mumbled tugging my shirt. I pulled away from our kiss, "Me too, are you sure?" I asked, she nodded pulling my lips back to hers.

I carried her to our room and we took our make out session to the bed. I was on top of her grinding myself into her and she was pushing her hips up to mine causing an amazing sensation.

"Fuck." She whispered pulling my hair, I groaned into her mouth.

We took it slow and showed each other the love we have for one another. My hands traced every inch of her perfect body, I memorized every curve and she traced the muscles on my body.

It was tough since we've never done this before but it was still the most amazing night of my life.

Next morning — Helena's POV

I opened my eyes immediately remembering everything that happened last night. A blush came to my face when I remembered the way we made each other feel.

He was still sleeping next to me and I snuggled into his warm embrace more, our naked bodies molding together perfectly.

Somehow he managed to pulled me closer to him in his sleep.

Oh jesus, his thingy is about to go in my thingy if I even move a muscle.

A/N!! Sorry to interrupt your reading, but i'm dying of laughter writing this part for some reason hahahaha. "Thingy" is my favorite way to indicate private parts lmaooo

He moved and I gasped when it was half way and hard as a rock, "Axel you're an idiot!" I smacked his shoulder and he opened one eye with a smirk.

"You've seriously been awake this whole fu-" I was cut off by my own moan when he slipped inside of me and put his lips on mine.

This is going to be a goooood morning.

EEEEK they had their first time!!! I'm so happy (: