Chapter 11

Axels POV

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist.

I can't believe she did that to me. She clearly wasn't as innocent as I had first thought.

I'm not complaining. She's so sexy and seeing her take control like that made me weak. Holy fu-

The door to our bedroom opened and my mate walked in with plates full of food on her hands. She had on high waisted blue jeans that made her ass look amazing- well not like she needs the jeans to make her ass look amazing because it always looks amazing. Her shirt was a plain white spaghetti strap that was cropped so a tiny part of her stomach was showing. Her cleavage was very visible in her shirt and I gulped. It's always visible since they're so voluptuous and big but when she wears tank tops they're-

Oh lord I need to stop.

I think I need to get back into that cold shower again...

"I made you grilled cheese and tator tots." She kissed my cheek and I bit my lip.

Fuck why is she so perfect?

'Cause she's our mate idiot.' My wolf said giving me a wolf smirk.

"Thank you." I kissed her forehead and turned to walk to the closet.

We're being lazy today so I just put on boxers, grey sweats and a white t-shirt.

As I walked out of the closet she walked in and said to me, "I'm just going to put on leggings, these jeans are annoying." I smiled and nodded then sat on the bed where the food was.

She walked out and sat next to me on the bed then began eating her grilled cheese.

She only had half a grilled cheese and a few tator tots on her plate while mine was packed full.

Alphas do tend to eat a lot more than most.

We talked while we ate with TV playing in the background.

25 minutes later

We both finished our food and I helped her clean up the dishes.

I was putting the plates away since they were at the top shelf and she's too short to reach.

"Hey!" She whined.

"Listening to my thoughts are we?" I asked with a smirk and she rolled her beautiful purple eyes.

"You looked so cute and I couldn't help but wonder what goes on in that cute head of yours."

I scoffed, "I'm an alpha i'm not 'Cute' " I said air quoting the word cute, "I am sexy and handsome!" I argued and she gave me a glare.

"You're cute." Her glare sent pleasant shivers though me. I wonder what her eyes would look like while i'm on top of her poun-

I stopped my inappropriate thoughts and sighed in defeat, "Okay... I'm cute." I mumbled and she smiled with victory.

"I was hoping you'd say that, Alpha."

Oh fuck me. Wow.

She walked out of the room and I watched her very closely as she left.

'Don't just stand there you idiot! Go to mate!' My wolf yelled at me.

'I'm goin, don't get your tail in a twist.'

I went into the living room where she was playing temple run on my phone. I laughed which caught her attention.

She rolled her eyes, "It's fun leave me alone." She pouted as I sat next to her.

"Okay baby." I kissed the side of her head and she put the phone on the table. She rested her head on my chest.

"I love you Axel." I can shamelessly admit that my heart rate sped up when she said that.

"And I love you, my little vampire."

Helena's POV — A day later.

Axel and I walked into the main pack house and I was instantly bombarded by tiny kids.

"Luna!" Most yelled others just stared at me with a smile.

"Hey kids." I squatted down to their level and let them hug me. A boy and girl who are twins ran up to me.

"Luna me and my sister got you flowers!" The 5 year old boy whose name is Seth said, with his twin sister standing next to him.

He handed me a daisy and the girl whose name is Sandra, handed me a yellow rose.

"Thank you, that's so nice of you." I smiled and they nearly hugged the life out of me.

"You're welcome, bye Luna!" They said and I stood up from my squatting position.

"I guess I am chopped liver." Axel said lacing his fingers through mine.

"Don't be silly, they love you." I kissed cheek and we walked into the meeting room where the warriors, Jack, Kole, and Liam were sitting.

WAIT WHAT?!

Liam?

A scowl was on my face when I made eye contact with him. Axel visibly tensed beside me.

"Listen ba-" I took my hand out of his and put my finger to his lips.

"I don't want to hear it."

"But I-" I cut him off with a glare.

I took a deep breath and sat in the chair that's next to Axels and I raised my eyebrow at him.

He swallowed and sat down next to me.

I know i'm stronger now and all I want to do right now is take every last drop of blood that is in his body while watching him slowly die and beg for his pathetic life.

Liam had fear written all over his face and I was confused.

I'm not even doing anything?

'Control yourself Lena.' Axel said in our link and I looked at him.

'What do you mean?' I asked but didn't give him the chance to answer. 'You want me to fucking control myself?! You're the one that let me abusive brother come to the pack
house! Don't tell me that I need to control myself! I should rip his stupid throat out!'

He growled at me with his Alpha 'voice' and I glared, 'I'm leaving i'll be back for the dinner.' I stood up and used my speed to get out of there before I really hurt somebody. Well, from the pack at least.

I used my speed till I was near the pack borders.

No i'm not leaving. I'm not an idiot. But I am going to kill some rogues.

I made sure I blocked my link and feeling from Axel, then I stepped out of the borders.

And no. It doesn't kick me out of
the pack. I'd have to verbally say I want to leave if I wanted out.

As expected I instantly saw a rogue who was in human form. It was a man who was clearly evil and psycho.

I guess I'll put him out of his misery.

He growled at me and I rolled my eyes. "Shut up, damn i'm so sick of people growling." I said then attacked him, sinking my fangs into his neck.