When the seed of friendship was sown(Chapter 1)

Writer's note
Hi guys this is Thanashree. So this is the first ever story I am writing. This story just bumped into my imagination from nowhere and I thought why not write it. So yaa this is a story which suits the statement" we fall in love with a person at the most unexpected time and place and with the most unexpected one".
I have used both languages English and Hindi. But most of it is English.
So I hope you enjoy this ride of love, friendship, hate, obsession.
Writer: Thanashree
Editing: Jui
So let's begin.

Tanu's pov

Hi, I am Tanu.

I had always heard from people that life is quite an unpredictable rollercoaster, you think the ride is over and swoosh! It takes another turn. Sometimes you want to celebrate life, while other times, you just feel like shooting it dead, had life been a human. Something unexpected happened to me as well, it was like I ordered a kitkat and got a Nutella kitkat smoothie instead. And instead of devouring over the smoothie, I fell for the delivery boy! Huh didn't expect that did you? Metaphors apart, just sharing the adventurous joyride that life had in stores for me.

I don't know when, I don't know how..... but I developed a crush on him. He has made me the most confused personality today. The guy was described by my soulie as conceited, presumptuous, arrogant, selfish, self obsessed…. basically the guy I would hate from the core of my heart. I won't lie but I was hell excited to see this heck of a personality who had managed to irritate my soulie to such an extent that she wanted to slaughter him and feed him to her canine friends. Nevertheless I had decided not to even look at him and if he comes to talk to her or even looks at her I would just punch his tooth out or maybe dig a pit to bury him alive. (Trust me, being a martial arts champion does come handy…. I would love to flaunt my skills on a rude arrogant like him)
And finally the day arrived. I saw him at the station sitting with Armaan and Aryaman. I had heard alot about Armaan and Aryaman most of it was good. And when I met them personally I could see it was all true. They were the gentleman kind. Going all antithesis, I come back to him.... When I saw him at the station to be honest he looked really arrogant and self-obsessed ; kudos to Okhi’s description. I didn't pay much attention because I was already pissed off waiting for the train at Kalyan station for literally 4 hours. It seemed like each minute lasted for a month and the 4 hours lasted 4 decades. Finally the train arrived and the most memorable journey of my life begun. I never knew this journey was going to have such a deep impact on my life.
We were all settling down....to be precise getting all crazy… actually crazy will be an understatement we were basically acting like overexcited morons and there he came when I was chaining my bag up under my seat. By his talks with Maya ma'am I felt he was making sure that we were comfortable with our seating arrangements.....did he mistook us to be kg kids who are not able to sit properly? We can take care of ourselves...dude we have a teacher who can make us comfortable. You don't need to come here and show your ugly face ...(caution: Though I didn't say this out loud, there was a whirlpool of thoughts in my mind. Oh! You may feel that I was being a little bitchy but NO!! Bestie hates him = I hate him. Like bestie like me!).
Everything was pretty smooth. I never thought train journeys are this fun...I guess it was because of my friends and my ever so open teacher with whom we can talk all types of shit….you know adult talks….. I seriously doubt that she is our teacher because in the whole journey she wasn't acting like one. Anyways so the conclusion is after decades of wait the journey begun on a smooth note….I hope I collect some good memories which I was sure I will…( I had nooooo idea I had signed in for a rollercoaster and not a merry-go-round)