Crazy Romance (Chapter 43)

Writer's note:
Here is a cute, romantic, fun chapter. It's been days I haven't shown some TARAV fun. So here it is. I hope you all like it. Please do share, vote and comment.

Written by: Thanashree

Enjoy reading 💞

Aarav's pov:

I looked at the window. I could see a girl’s shadow, with a book in hand, totally engrossed, strolling in her room. I guess you all know where I was, of course, outside Tanu's house. I know I can't go inside, because it's obvious, she has banned my entry. But, who has banned me to stand on the road.

I called her; too obvious, I know she won't pick up. I could see her cutting my call. I called her again, she needs to take a break, I know she might be studying from the time she entered the house. She again cut the call. I saw her shadow nearing the window. She opened the curtains and looked at the stars. My heart smiled seeing her gazing stars. She looked down, and looked at me with a expression of shock.

She gave me a “what the hell are you doing here” look. I just waved at her and signalled her to come down. She nodded her head in a No, and signalled me to go. She gave me a final angry look and left in and closed the window also. I again called her, but she cut the call and switched of her phone. Wow! Quite expected. Come on Aarav, now you will have to wait. I leaned on my car and waited for her. I know she will come. 15 minutes passed, I sat on my car bonnet. And waited for her.

After some more time she again came near the window and signalled me to go, but I am quite stubborn. She sighed and left. She came down.

T(Tanu): Mr. Khanna what are you doing here?

A(Aarav): What! it's a street, a public property, I am not banned here.

T: Oh really! Then do one thing! Go and stand on the street near your house.

A: (Getting down from the car) No! I want to stand here only!

T: Fine! Then do whatever you want. (Angrily)

She was about to leave but I pulled her and her back crashed on my chest. And kept my hand on her waist.

T: What are you doing Aarav? Leave me.

A: Wow! I felt alive! You finally called my name.

T: Is this a joke? Aarav what the hell is wrong with you? Do you have a split personality disorder. Because as far as I remember you were the one who said those awful words to me yesterday and broke up.

A: I want a break!

T: That's what you have taken.

A: No, what I meant was I want a break from this fight. Can't we act normal now. I don't want you to ask me any questions about this. You will know everything at the correct time I promise. For now can't we enjoy this moment. I missed you! I couldn't handle staying away from you.

She turned towards me.

T: You have 15 mins only.

A: They are more than enough. Look what I have bought for you.

I forwarded her the packet.

T: Pizza and my favourite Belgian chocolate ice cream.

A: I wanted to eat dinner with you.

T: I don't want to. (Giving me the packet back)

A: You promised me I have 15 mins.

T: I said we won't fight for 15 mins.