All for one, one for all (Chapter 49)

Writer's note:
Hello readers, I am back after a long time. Here is the second last chapter of this story. Last chapter will be updated on Tuesday. Till then enjoy this chapter. Please share, vote and comment on the story❤️

Written by: Thanashree

Enjoy reading 💞

Tanu's pov:

He feels I am giving up. He feels I don't understand him. But, for once he didn't think from my point of view. He in anger just left, without even thinking once. Short tempered monster! Once, just for once can't he keep calm and think about mending this relation. I think, we both need a break from each other. But, how can I just sit in a corner and see our relationship shatter like that? Thousands of questions running through my mind but all went unanswered. He is right, I need rest. A lot has happened for the day, I should sleep. Whatever happens can be tackled tomorrow.

I went towards my bed and lied down but sleep was far away from my eyes. I decided to read a book, but even that wasn't working. Giving up I went towards the terrace, there was a mattress and a pillow placed on the ground. I remembered how Aarav used to come hiding from my mom and we used to spend some happy time together. That was then and this is now. I sat on the bed and gazed at the stars. I lied down, but something was missing. That warmth was missing, stupid and baseless talks were missing, the hot chocolate he made for me was missing, HE was missing. I closed my eyes to feel the breeze. Thinking about him I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up because of the sun rays. I realised I slept on the terrace itself. Before mom finds me I had to get back to my bedroom, or else the day might end up starting on a bad note. I rushed to my bedroom, thankfully she was in the kitchen and hadn't come to wake me up yet. I went to the washroom to freshen up. I came out and saw mom standing with her hands folded near her chest. Oh god, don't tell me she found out! At least her expressions say she did. Okay! Calm down Tanu, her expressions can be deceiving, don't you know she is a great actor.

T(Tanu): Good morning mom! (Stammering)

M(Tanu's Mom): Is it really a good morning?

T: Isn't it? (Giving a scared smile)

M: Oh of course it is. (Laughing) I mean you getting up early, on its own is a miracle.

T: Mom! Stop teasing me please. I am up early because I slept early.

M: Good! Maintain that habit of yours. Anyways, come on now the breakfast is ready.

T: Yes!

I went down to have breakfast and immediately left for college. The only thing running in my mind was, how will I face Okhi. I don't know what will I do. I understand her side of the story. My heart wants to forgive her, but my mind is stopping. What should I do?

I reached college and entered the classroom. I saw Okhi sitting there. I expected her to come early. I knew she will come to talk to me. But what surprised me was, others weren't on the usual seats. We all always sat together. Why are they sitting so away.

T: Adhira, why are you sitting there?

Ad:(Adhira) Isn't it obvious Tanu, to avoid some people.

T: Adhira come and sit here.

Ad: Sorry Tanu, but I won't listen to you today. None of us will.

T: Guys stop behaving like kids, will you?

Ad: No! If you want you can sit ahead with her, but don't expect us to come there.

O(Okhi): Tanu go and sit with them. I guess, I don't deserve good friends like you all. (Saying this she ran out of the class crying)