The turning point (Chapter 3)

Writer's note:
Hi guys, today I would be posting one of the important chapter which will change everything. It is a very important chapter. I would like if you all vote, share and comment your reviews on the story. My story has crossed 100 reads and I am really happy about it, but being a human I crave for more reads😂 . I would also like to remind that the names of the places are changed.
Do vote, share and comment please..pretty please..🙏
Written by: Thanashree
Edited by: Jui
Enjoy reading..

Tanu's pov continued..

Day 2 at Rajadurga and the last day also we were going to directly head towards Omunni which was our next planned destination. On the way we were going to visit a museum which wasn't that fun. But the next visit was the turning point of the whole trip and that was the visit of Shanti Palace. (Excited huh!! Me too. I love telling the story!!)

That day was the best day I guess. There I saw Aarav's different side and my instincts told me he was hiding something. Hmm much of a secretive person he is. You know I have this curiosity bug in my mind which can do wonders at times. (Just curiosity, nothing else. I promise.)

He was TRYING to hide his real self and the incident that made realize that he had a caring side.

We were at the palace enjoying and having a good time. But as you know my bad luck never leaves. There has to be something to destroy my good times and this time as well there were some jerks 😑 the first thought that came in my mind was don't guys get good things to stare? They were ogling at our bodies like we were pieces of tandoori chicken or fried fish. (I can't believe I just compared my body with that 😂)

Maya ma'am says that, Omunni is a place full of STAIRS (the tall forts) AND STARES(the ogling eyes). I agree with her on it for sure. Not only Omunni but the whole world I guess is famous for STARES because some people just love ogling at girls as if they are their personal property.

So these guys here following us to every place where I ,Okhi and Shanaya go. Armaan and Aryaman saw this and warned us. This was also observed by Aarav but he was quiet. We saw him keeping an eye on us every now and then. Firstly I thought it was for all negative reasons but later I got to know the reason. When the jerks found us alone they tried to touch us with their filthy hands, but I was nothing less, I presented them with my martial arts skills thanks to my dad for enrolling me for classes and kicked him where he could not even bandage himself.

There were others as well, Okhi was brave enough to fight them, Shanaya ran to call someone for help and the only person she spotted was Aarav. In that condition also I cursed her in my mind why couldn't she get someone else than this egoistic fellow? Couldn't she get Armaan or Aryaman? But I was proved wrong.
Like in fairy tales this guy came like a knight in shining armour and saved us. And that was when I looked into his eyes. Oh his eyes were like an open book in which I could just drown and drown. That is the time I came to know that this person is not what he shows himself to be. And that was the turning point.

Okhi could see this all. But she had such a bad experience with him last time that she thought this help was just because he has responsibility of conducting this tour and anything wrong happening would affect his good impression. But I could see something else, something deep.

I was injured because of the fight we got caught up in. I got a cut on my right palm which was bleeding. And the thing I was happy about was that Okhi is safe, she wasn't injured.( Perks of being too close to your best friend 😂😂)

Seeing the cut on my palm she freaked out and that's when Aarav saw the cut on my hand. He didn't give me even a chance to speak and literally dragged me. Till that time the news of this epic conflict spread like fire and Prashant sir came running with the first aid box.

Okhi was crying as if I was hospitalised and was in the ICU actually taking my last breaths. I consoled her by saying that I should be the one crying darling (she is my sensitive baby of course). Aarav started cleaning my hand which was till now red as if someone had pour tomato ketchup on it.

He took the cotton and ever so carefully cleaned my hand as if I was a doll. But it stinged a lot and when the pain was unbearable I screamed on the top of my voice and tried to take my hand back ( oh yes did I forget to mention that my hand was in his) but he caught it back looked at me and started blowing air on my hand as if it was gonna reduce the pain. In my thoughts I was like... Was my hand a cup of tea that by blowing on it, it will cool down😂😂😂. But to mention I appreciate his efforts for the first time.

And then finally after bandaging my hand everyone came and just hugged me tight. I apologized to sir but sir said it wasn't my mistake they called for it....

By literally pushing everybody aside who had circled around me I reached Aarav who was standing behind with a sweet smile on his face…..I mean yaa I am not that bad as you think I am.... I mean he helped us and it's obligatory to thank him...I guess... So after thinking a lot I forwarded my injured hand for a handshake and said him a big thanks. He asked my name.... And I replied ever so sweetly as ,TANU. When my hand came in contact with his I felt a shiver running down my spine….. to be honest I am never that sweet with unknown people, this behaviour of mine shocked me. I think it was because he helped me.

So even this day ended well but with some injuries😂😂😂😂😂

Writer's note:
So here is the chapter 3. Please vote people, and comment how much did you like this part. Share this story with your other friends as well. Chapter 4 will be posted soon, I really want good response for chapter 4. Because even next chapter has something new and interesting. Till then buhbye....😘😘😘