Hurt (Chapter 47)

Writer's note:
Hello guys, here is the next chapter. I hope you enjoy reading the story, soon it's gonna end. I am planning to write another story with a different plot different characters.

Written by: Thanashree

Enjoy reading 💞

Aarav's pov:

I could just do one thing, see her leave. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see. I couldn't control myself even for a second and I just hugged the person tight.

A(Aarav): She left (crying) she left again. I thought today everything will fall into place, but no I feel things getting worse.

Person: Give her some time to absorb this fact Aarav. She will be back. She can't live without you. She is beyond shock and broken this time, it's her best friend who did this to her. She will take some time to become normal. Wait till then. I don't think this is a good time to talk to her.

A: Maybe you are right Anirved! I am foolish, I should think about her state of mind. What she might be going through right now, I can't even imagine. Wait let me call Adhira. (Dialing the number) Hello Adhira, where are you all?

Ad(Adhira): We are on our way to Tanu's home. She needs us right now.

A: Yes, just be with her and don't leave her alone.

Ad: Yes Aarav, I will call you once we leave from there.

A: Okay! Adhira please take care of her.

Ad: Yes, don't worry. Bye!

A: Bye!

Wait! Where is Okhi? I rushed to the study and Anirved came behind me. I could only see Armaan standing there.

A: Where is Okhi?

Ar: She went home. She was crying badly, I insisted to drop her, but she denied.

A: Maybe she wants to be alone as well. She has realised her mistake. Now it's upon her how she deals with it and how she mends it.

Ar: Yes!

A: (Turning towards Anirved) When did you come?

An(Anirved): I came when Okhi had already confessed and you were talking to her. I couldn't believe my ears at first. I don't know how Tanu will deal with this.(Running his hands through his hairs)

A: She will! She is strong enough. I know her. I will meet her in the evening maybe.

An: Good!

End of Aarav's pov.

Tanu's pov:

In the journey from college to his house, I don't know how many negative thoughts crossed my mind. Aarav is very stubborn at times, what does he mean by he won't go to the doctor. He doesn't understand that he has fallen from that big staircase of his and not a small stool. When it comes to me, he is all careful and worried. Even if I get a sprain he takes care of me as if I am admitted in the hospital. But when it comes to him, he never cares about himself . Today I am gonna give him a nice lecture, just wait and watch.

I was lost in my own thoughts when we reached his house. I got down from the taxi and ran towards the door. I saw Armaan standing there all worried. Wait a minute what is he doing here? Tanu he was the one who called you, but how can he be here and not Anirved? Tanu, you are insane what is the situation what are you thinking.

T(Tanu): Armaan where is he?

Ar(Armaan): In his study!

T: Wow! Even when he is injured he isn't on his bed he is in the study! (Sarcastically)Anyways move!

I pushed him aside and ran towards his study. And what I saw made me stop at the door itself. Okhi! I could see Okhi and Aarav sitting. Aarav all fine and Okhi's hand in his. What the hell is happening here? And isn't Okhi suppose to at her house chilling with her brother? Why is she here! I was about to enter inside when Armaan stopped me and coughed.

And what I heard was beyond a nightmare for me. Okhi did all this. She pushed me. And she loves Aarav. I thought she hates him. My own friend deceived me. My soul sister did this to me. She could have spoke to me once. I was trying to calm my inner turmoil down by taking heavy breaths but it didn't help. That's when I heard Aarav calling us inside. I stepped inside in shock. And looked at her. She looked more shocked seeing me here. Of course she will be her truth is out now.

So this all was Aarav's plan. The breakup, so it was he who called Okhi and not her brother, this all was a plan. Aarav knew everything and he didn't care to tell me. Everybody were shouting on Okhi, but I was silent all this time. What would I say, that she broke my trust? I saw her crying, apologizing, I could see she has realised what she had done but even I am a human I couldn't digest this fact so easily.

I just told her to give me sometime and I left from there. I was about to step out of the door when Aarav stopped me. I stopped, today I was more hurt because of him. He didn't trust our relationship enough, he didn't trust me enough to tell me this. He could have come and told me, but no he wanted to become the great wall of Aarav khanna, he wanted to face all the problems alone. If he doesn't need me during his hard times then what was the use of this relation.

We need to talk about this. But now if I talk to him, I don't know what I will end up saying or doing. I need to leave and that's what I did. I left from there.

After about an hour, I reached my house. What an eventful day I had! I thought that I have got the best friends of all, our group is the strongest when together. But, Okhi just broke it into seconds. She chose her stupid obsession over friendship, which for me was above everything. Tears were trickling down my eyes. I could hear her words ringing in my ears again and again. I sat on my bed and was just trying to absorb all the information when I heard someone opening the door, I immediately wiped my eyes off and waited for the person to enter. It was them. My gang, which I don't know if I can call mine or no, can I ?

Ad: Tanu, I know you are hurt.

T: Hurt is a small word Adhira. I am beyond hurt. I can't believe what just happened.

Sh(Shanaya): Even we can't! I mean how could she do this to us!

T: Not us Shanaya, me. Only me. She never did anything to you all.

Ad: She never trusted our friendship as well Tanu. And hurting one of us means hurting all of us.

Anu(Anurag): I didn't know Okhi was behind all this. I mean she wasn't like this. Come on guys we are friends from last 4 years, we know her. Why did she do all this? I know because she liked Aarav, but..

Ad: She did all this because of her ego. (Angrily) she couldn't see Tanu happy with someone else.

Sh: Or maybe she was insecured that Tanu might give more importance to Aarav than her. Maybe she never liked Aarav. All this are her insecurities speaking.

T: Guys enough! I don't want to talk about this right now. Can I be left alone for sometime? Alot has happened today, I need sometime to think please.

Ad: Yes Tanu! You rest, we will leave. It's already evening 6. We need to leave. (Hugging me) Bye.

One by one everybody hugged me and left and I was left alone in the room. I went near my table and picked up the frame of us five, all happy and smiling. It could be seen how strong we are. We fought with each other, cried for each other. Okhi was always there to support me in my bad times. She isn't bad, she can't be. I kept the frame back and went towards my window. Cool breeze was flowing. I just closed my eyes and only one face came in front of me, Aarav. Today more than Okhi, he hurt me. I opened my eyes, went towards my bed and lied down. I don't know when sleep took over me.

Writer's note:

So Tanu is more hurt because of Aarav than Okhi. What will Aarav do to mend their relationship? Will he even mend it? Next update on Tuesday. Please share, vote and comment ❤️