Fighting Our Fears Together (Chapter 29)

Writer's note :
Hello readers, this week was full of confusions and what not. My story got deleted because of some technical issues wattpad was facing. But now it is solved and I got my story back. So here is an update. As I told you all last time it is gonna be a bit of flashback. Some emotional scenes, some funny scenes.
So I hope you like it. Please share, vote and comment.

Written by: Thanashree
Edited by: Jui

Enjoy Reading 💞

Next morning,

Aarav couldn't sleep the whole night. And just kept on thinking about the person who could have done this to her. He was sure that someone has done this deliberately but he couldn't get it who could have. He was just thinking and analysing all the circumstances.

Aarav's pov:

Who could have done this? I swear even if it is the closest person to me I will make him regret what he has done to my jaan. The only thing I can't see is her pain.

It's surprising for me how we bonded so well in such a less time. She entered and my life changed. It's just like she has become my habit. I can't start my day without thinking about her nor can I end it before listening to her sweet melodious voice.

Ya I mean we do have arguments like a normal couple does. But the best part is we both try to understand each other. We try to solve the problems together and she has always supported me be it anything.

Sometimes we don't even get time to meet but she unlike other girlfriends understood me. Sometimes I was in so much work stress and she was there to calm me down. It's been three months that we are together. How did the time pass away? It's just that when I am with her the time stops. I just feel like staring at her sparkling eyes. I still remember the day her eyes, her touch, were the reason to end my fear.

End of aarav's pov.

Flashback starts!!!

30 days ago..
Tanu was in the store room as her economics teacher had told her to find some old books of economics. She was searching for it.

Aarav had just entered the college and he went to her classroom. There he saw that Adhira was sitting with others but Tanu was nowhere to be seen. He wanted to surprise her and so didn't inform her about his arrival.

A(Aarav): Hey everybody! Where is Tanu ?
Ad(Adhira): She is in the store room searching for some books.
A: Oh ok I will go there then. Bye

Aarav left for the store room. The door was open he went inside and shut the door quietly without making any sound.
Tanu was there searching for the books.

T(Tanu): Krishna ji why me always!! This is your mistake Tanu who told you to be her favourite student. This is why she always tells you all the work. Now you have to even take the pain of missing your breakfast breaks for her.

Tanu was lost when Aarav came and back hugged her. Tanu got scared and turned around immediately and when she saw Aarav she took a deep sigh that it's him.

T: Aarav you will give me a heart attack one day. I mean seriously is that your plan?
A: Ohh my plan was very simple. To spend some romantic alone time with my girlfriend. I didn't know that you are this scared of me.
T: I and scared of you!! No ways. It's just that you came from nowhere and I got a bit startled that's it.
A: Ok now listen to me, do this work later please. I am here to spend time with you.
T: Not possible Aru I have to find the books before that teacher kills me for not finding them.(Again starting to look for the books)