The cute moments(Chapter 9)

Writer's note:
Hola guys, sorry I am a bit late for update. But yes I decided to update today. But tomorrow there won't be any update directly a update on 1st June. So this chapter is all about the cute secret moments which I think every couple has when they realise they are in love with each other.
Has it happened with you ? If yes then share it with us😂😉. And yes let me remind you all the names of the places are changed.
Please vote, share and comment on the story.
Written by: Thanashree
Edited by: Jui
Enjoy reading

Tanu's pov continued....

I was blushing after I had my encounter with Aarav. Ok to be precise I was smiling like a maniac staring at immobile stuff. I never knew I can blush 🙈 but yes I can. I saw Okhi sitting and having her lunch. I went to her and she asked, "Where the hell were you all this time Tanu?" Ok I hate lying but if I had to save her from going to jail on the accusation of my murder I better lie. I said, "Ummm I was talking to mom, she had called." she looked pretty convinced.

I went to serve myself a plate and that's when Aarav came to have lunch. Anirved was with him. I smiled at Anirved and he came to me gave me a side hug and said,“ Hi..... How are you?” I replied,“Anirved didn't we just meet in the morning 😂.” He replied,“Many incidents can happen in the time span of morning to afternoon.” I gave him a confused look and asked “What?” He dismissed it as a joke 😅😅. Weird.

My eyes searched for Aarav. And there he was talking or rather listening to sir's scoldings because we were late. I feel sorry for him. I started serving myself a plate and went and sat with Okhi. Anirved joined us as well. We all were sitting and having lunch. Laughing, having fun, doing full on timepass.

Later after sometime Aarav came with his plate and stood besides Anirved. I felt that I should get up and offer my seat to him but before I could do that Anirved who was sitting besides me offered him his seat as he was already done with his lunch. Anirved got up and Aarav sat besides me. Oh god I didn't even have the guts to look into his eyes. I was like literally blushing and I acted like I was doing a science project on my food.

On a serious note, food was a long forgotten topic the moment he sat besides me. Suddenly Anirved cracked a joke on which I laughed and the morsel I was eating stuck in my throat and I started coughing. Aarav immediately offered me his glass of water and I drank it. He was looking at me ever so sweetly. Oh god Aarav don't look at me like this. Our trance was broken by Anirved's fake coughing. I hurriedly finished my lunch, got up and left to hide my blush.

Post lunch we visited more two palaces and a temple which was very crowded. At the palaces I chose to stay with Okhi, Shanaya, Armaan and Aryaman as even they are my friends and I can't ditch them. We were having a tour of the palace and roaming  around. Armaan's jokes were making this palace tour more lively.

In this visit I and Aarav were stealing glances. We used to just smile at each other. Stare at each other. I could feel something for him. But I just thought why would Aarav.....the Aarav khanna even think about me. He might be taking me just as a friend. I knew I needed to clear this mess as soon as possible before I fall more into it.

In the night there was a beautiful light and sound show planned for us. It was very cold. We were literally shivering. I and Okhi were sharing a shawl and Shanaya was wearing a hoodie. In spite of that I was shivering. Aarav and Anirved were sitting right ahead of us.

They could hear us shiver. Anirved asked me if I was alright. I said "I am fine. Just a little sensitive to cold". And I sneezed and that was it for Aarav. He turned to us and offered me his jacket and said, "Take it, you need it right now" I was about to protest but he said, "Please, you might just fall sick." now even Okhi was about to protest I stopped her by saying that he is telling for my own good. Besides even she was shivering badly. She needed the whole shawl. So I quietly took his jacket and wore it. We all focused on the show. It was beautiful.

After that we headed to have dinner at the restaurant which was just on a 2 min of distance. The food was awesome. Sir had arranged everything so well!! We need to thank him for this. We had our dinner and left for the hotel. Aarav murmured me a bye and good night before leaving and I did the same. I said a bye to Anirved and left from there.

The last day at Honasi ended but it started a beautiful thing as well. Tomorrow we were going to leave to the last planned destination of ours that's Kilimanjaro. We were assembling very early in the morning as the drive was long.

Writer's note:
So how did you find this chapter.
So next chapter on 1st June. Till then buhbye. Please vote, share and comment on the chapter. I am really waiting for 1000 reads to be completed.