Confronting Anirved(Chapter 41)

Writer's note:
Hey people, the update here is. I hope you enjoy it. Do vote, share, and comment. I am waiting for my story to reach 5k very soon.

Written by: Thanashree

Enjoy reading 💞

Tanu's pov:

I was pulled to a garden like familiar place. I somehow struggled out of the person's grip and freed myself from him, her, it, whatever. And turned around to see the person, what I saw did nothing but rose my anger which was buried deep in my heart somewhere.

T(Tanu): You!! (Angrily) what the hell do you think your doing? How dare you? Who gave you the right to pull me like this?

Person: (Looking here and there) why didn't you eat dinner last night?

T: What? (Shocked) how did you come to know this? Are you spying on me now? Oh wait! Why do I even care where did you get to know this from, what's important is why is it your concern?

Person: It is my concern!

T: No it isn't!(shouting) it is none of your concern, like seriously, stay out of my life. Because I wasn't the one who threw you out of my life, you were the one who did! So stop showing this fake concern and care of yours!

You might have guessed it till now, who it was! Obviously, Aarav Khanna! Who else could it be! I mean what's it with him? First he breaks up with me yesterday, saying those horrible things which hurt me to no extent. Then today, out of nowhere he pulls me, like literally scaring the shit out of me, then asks me sone idiotic unusual question and shows his fake concern and care.

Like has he lost it! Does he have a split personality disorder? Oh no, that's not possible, because he is managing a company from last 5 years. Forget it! He is one weird species I have ever met. I am not gonna think about him anymore. I need to focus of my exams for now, this can wait. But I swear, once my exams are done I am gonna find out the truth behind this break up, because I am 110% sure this “prank reason” is totally made up.

I started going towards my class. I went and took my seat. Adhira and Shanaya were already in the class.

T: Hey!
Ad(Adhira): Hey, how are you ?

T: Was really fine till some idiotic people didn't show up.

Ad: Aarav came here?

T: Yes and out of nowhere he started pulling me and asked me some weird question that why didn't I eat dinner or something, I mean where did he get to know from that I didn't have dinner yesterday and why the hell is he showing that concern because, as far as I remember it was him who broke up with me and not me.

Adhira and Shanaya shared a look with each other. But, I ignored it.

Sh(Shanaya): Hey, I know everything Adhira told me yesterday, don't worry we are here for you, and if he tries to come near you we are here to bash his head.

T: Thanks Shanaya. I know you guys are here for me always. But right now I guess I should concentrate on exams which is like coming in 2 days.

Ad: Tanu, I think you shouldn't tell Anurag and Okhi right now about the Aarav incident.

T: Why?

Ad: Because you know how they both are. They might end up bashing his head somewhere and I feel let's just wait till the exams are done. You know they would get worried for you as well. Once the exams are done we can tell them.

Sh: I agree with Adu.

T: Maybe you are correct. But, won't they come to know about it, not seeing him around.