A Moment to Capture!( Chapter 27)

Writer's note:
Hello people, I am back with teh next chapter! This chapter is all about friends and dedicated to all my friends ❤️ without them I am incomplete they are not only a part of my life but they have become my life😊. Please share, vote and comment on the chapter.
Written by: Thanashree.
Edited by: Jui.

Enjoy reading 💞

Mom enters with a worried expression.

M(Mom): Tanu how did this happen. How are you ? Who got you here?
T(Tanu): Mom breathe!! Please calm down! I had a small accident while crossing the road it's nothing big.
M: Tanu you feel this is a small accident? I mean look at you broken hand, injured ankle, and such a bad injury on forehead from which angle does it look small to you? Tanu when will you learn to be responsible? Who brought you here? (Scolding her. And all Tanu could do is listen to her quietly. Because she knew she was wrong)
T: Anirved did. See there. (Pointing towards him) and mom please stop shouting me in front of my friends (making a puppy face to which all of them started giggling earning a glare from Tanu)
Ad(Adhira): You are right aunty, I support you in this. She is the most irresponsible person. She doesn't care about her life at all. You should see her crossing, we literally catch her hand while crossing.

Tanu's pov:

Ok! This is embarrassing my mom is shouting at me in front of all my friends. This is ridiculous I mean it isn't even my mistake this time, what can I do if some psycho came and pushed me from behind, but yeah of course my mother doesn't know that so yaa it's fine if she is angry at me. But what shocked me more was when adhira supported her. I mean excuse me! She was supposed to be my best friend what happened to the promise that we will support each other no matter what? I think they are forming a team against me.

T: Hello Ms. Adhira Rajadhyaksha if you are forgetting we were supposed to be team TAHIRA (TANU+ADHIRA).
Ad: But I guess I am changing the team.
T: Traitor ( saying this I turned away)
Sh(Shanaya): Aww, Tanu she is teasing you and you are getting angry. This is a moment to capture.

And she immediately removed her phone from the pocket and clicked a selfie with me! And I being me immediately smiled when she clicked the photo! Yaa who needs an addition to the collection of weird photos she already has of mine! And the selfie queen Shanaya Kapoor has managed to make me smile. I just love her for this! I think that's what friends are for they can make you laugh when you think you can't even smile.

Sh: It's perfect!! This will go on my status!!
Anu(Anurag): A selfie without us?

I showed him a thumbs down and teased him.
I could hear mom laugh at us. And then I heard something which did nothing but broadened my smile.

M: Thanks Anirved you actually saved her and brought her to the hospital thank you.
An(Anirved): No aunty please don't mention. Tanu is a sister to me and it's my duty to protect her. And I will always protect her.

I mean what have I done in life to get such great and supporting friends? Yaa sometimes they are the irritating ones but no matter what they are there for me. Someone has said it correctly, he/she isn't your best friend till they insult you, tease you, fight with you till no extent!

End of tanu's pov.

M: Who is this guy? ( Pointing at Aarav )
A(Aarav): Aunty I am Aarav, Tanu's friend I met her at the tour.
T: Mom he is the one who gave me blood.
M: You were given blood was it that big?
T: Mom calm down I am ok.
M: Thanks Aarav I don't know how to thank you.
A: No aunty please don't.
T: OK enough of this emotional-thanking drama. I am hungry ( making a cute puppy face )
A: We need to ask the doctor what food should be given. The doctor might give her a diet chart.
M: Ya I will go and ask the doctor.

Tanu's mom left to meet the doctor.

An: Oho only friend huh? ( Looking at Aarav )
A: Shut up Anirved. What do you expect me to tell her? That I am her boyfriend!
An: Sure I would love to see her mom's reaction
T: But I don't wanna see her reaction for sure.

Aarav went near Tanu and side hugged her.

A: We will tell her when the time comes.
T: I know. We will.

Aarav kissed her on forehead.

A: Guys I think you all should leave now. Adhira, Anurag, Shanaya you also leave for home. Anirved you should go to the office and handle the meetings.
T: Why will he handle your meetings?
A: Because I am not leaving you here.
T: And do you think I will allow that. Go to the office right now. That's more important.
A: No ways! Nothing is important than you and I am not leaving ok.
T: Ok, let mom ask why you're the only one waiting and then she'll know we're a thing. She’s is smart enough.
A: But you know I can't stay calm if I am not with you, knowing that you are hurt. Let her come to know or rather lets just tell her.
T: Oh my god Aarav minutes ago you were telling let's tell her at the right time.
A: And the right time is now. You know Tanu I can't stay away from you when you are hurt.
T: Ok fine but please let's tell her tomorrow. I am done for the day. I don't want to think anything, especially not about “Ways to handle mom when she gets to know about your boyfriend.”
A: Fine but I am going to stay here. I will make up a story in front of your mom.
T: Ok fine stubborn head!
A: As if you are less stubborn.

Mom entered at the same it.

M: Who's stubborn ?
A: Your daughter aunty, such a stubborn head she is I mean she met with an accident and still she wants to eat pizza. She just told me to order it and I replied with a big big NO!!!

Tanu looked at him with the most angry look she could and Aarav just winked at her.

Ad: Aunty we all will leave now our parents would be waiting for us.
M: Sure Adhira beta. Thanks for coming. Bye!!
Ad: Bye! Bye Tanu take care. We will come tomorrow
T: Bye!

Everybody left and now it was only Tanu's mom and Aarav left.

M: Aarav don't you want to go ?
A: No aunty I’m done with all the work. I will stay here only! I will help you with all the medicines and stuff.
M: No beta it's ok I will manage. You should go
A: No aunty it's ok. I will stay. Tanu needs some funny company. Right Tanu? (Looking at her)
T: ( with a fake smile) Ya ya sure.
A: See.
M: Ok fine if Tanu wants then it's okay. By the ways doctor has given a diet plan for her. Food will be provided by hospital itself. So I will do one thing, I will go home get her stuff  till then you stay here ok?
A: Sounds good. I will be here don't worry.
M: Thanks.
A: Aunty please no formalities. I am like your son.
M: Sure. Tanu I will be back till then I guess your food will be here. Just eat it without any tantrums ok?
T: Yes mom. I am not a child anymore to show tantrums.
M : We will see that.

Mom left saying this.

Writer's note:
So how was the chapter? Next update Saturday. Please keep on supporting. Do give your reviews and remarks through comments. 💞♥️✨